How to browse for free

samual

You can use your mobile phone to browse for free. By going into the app in which you want to use to browse, you will go into the settings look for data saver, then you switch it on.
By switching it on you can now browser for free with out the use of you getting new data on your phone. For you to activate it you must have run out of data, then you will switch it on, go ahead and open the app and you can now browse for free.
The type of app you can browse you can browse for free on there are, opera browser, opera mini, facebook lite,.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Although we have so many techniques to browse for free and there are some device that I could build to browse freely, but this means are not very effective it is often very slow and ineffective. It will make your activities online very slow and that is why I did not subscribe to this type of web browsing.

Nevertheless, it is good that you are sharing this good information and one could access Facebook lite using this medium it is a good idea now. It is very important for us to take note of the fact that the speed of the internet is very important because it will increase our activities online most especially those that are using online as a full-time income sources.

I prefer to use my data because of the speed but whenever there is no data left, I could use a free browsing facilities that you have shared.

In my home country, there is no free data. we spend a lot on data subscription unlike the Western world where everything is available for free. I was told that you could tap into the internet on the street and browse freely. In my country, you will have to pay a lot of money for browsing and that is why you can not make a good data subscription with the money that we make from paid to post forums.