How To Bring Traffic To Your Affiliate links

D

Deleted member 13140

Make use of social media
Not my strongest idea, since social media sites are becoming real tight but well its something, Almost half of the world's population is on social media and are actively using the platform, post your links on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, tiktok Instagram and so on, but don't forget it give out value first.
You can try out Facebook first, it's a really free method of doing it and make sure to use hashtags.

2. You can use affiliate review sites
This is simple, have you ever seen some sites that review products, sites like trustpilot, let's just say you review your product on the site and then leave your affiliate link.

3. Forum sites
This could be a great place to promote your affiliate links. Though it's not all forum sites, some sites people just come to ask questions on these products, all you have to do is to participate on the discussion and answer the questions on the product.

4. Email Marketing

Well most people prefer to use this method because its the most effective way of promoting affiliate links, but your list will have to be targeted. This is the emails of people that are interested on the type of product you promote.

5. Ad.
As simple as that, ads.. though this is for those at really have the money to start, with a paid promotion you can reach any amount of customers to see your affiliate link and possibly buy your product

Take Action upon Anti-Action
It's been said that many marketer's online have attempted to push their tactics in generating traffic to there affiliates by simply posting here and there and praying that others will find them, but they are afraid to take action. Due the lack of being banned from the place they post things.

Use this method to start, and keep at it.
1). Create a YouTube channel, and pick a niche or have your selected 'niche' ready. create simple shorts and organize them in a way to increase likes and eventually traffic from the pool of shorts within the #tags of that niche.

2). Use high authority websites to post your offers, but be discreet and honest about the topics in which you desire to focus in... basically your niche.

In other words, write simple articles with powerful tools and discuss the topic in question with options to drive these new visitors to an offer they they would be interested in. This way, the organic traffic (which is FREE) will drive new visitors to your offer.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Traffic is the only way an affiliate marketer can make money. And this traffic can be generated through many ways. While some pay for this others people use free ways by using socal media, sharing affiliate links on forums and websites and even creating blogs just to drive people to their affiliate links.

Thanks for this content, I am still learning how to succeed using Email Marketing.
Btaliat, you keep pushing and rolling... sometimes the answers may sound vague, but overall if you read between the lines, you will succeed. It's like Subtext. LOL! Start with this forum, keep posting and commenting... and create a YouTube channel and begin posting video's even shorts... and keep at it. Eventually you will get there! Cheers!

otunbasegit

Thanks for this content, I am new in this field; I will like any information/advise on how to go about Affiliate Marketing successfully.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are some affiliate programs which do not accept email Marketing to promote their products period and example of such affiliate program is market health. They stated it clearly in their instruction for the affiliate that I don't want email Marketing or anything related to that. Forums remain one of the easy way to promote affiliate offers through signatures of your account.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Getting traffic to affiliate links is one of the major problems have laid marketers face especially the newbies. Using social Media platform to promote your affiliate marketing product is quite very effective provided you have the right traffic. Email marketing is definitely another effective method of promoting affiliate products, one of the advantages that you can target the right people with collected emails.

AfriPeeps Official

I have tried paid adverts before, then I bought adverts on Facebook and Google but what I noticed was that the rate at which the Facebook ads converts is lower than that of Google but Google adverts is kind of more costly when compared to Facebook ads. However both of them have their downsides.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
YouTube is another method people are now using to promote affiliate offers. some people are creating review videos of different products and put it up on their channel with a link back to the products in the marketplace. They are going to earn a commission anytime someone click on the affiliate links and buy the products.

D

DGENTERPRISES520

Make use of social media
Not my strongest idea, since social media sites are becoming real tight but well its something, Almost half of the world's population is on social media and are actively using the platform, post your links on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, tiktok Instagram and so on, but don't forget it give out value first.
You can try out Facebook first, it's a really free method of doing it and make sure to use hashtags.

2. You can use affiliate review sites
This is simple, have you ever seen some sites that review products, sites like trustpilot, let's just say you review your product on the site and then leave your affiliate link.

3. Forum sites
This could be a great place to promote your affiliate links. Though it's not all forum sites, some sites people just come to ask questions on these products, all you have to do is to participate on the discussion and answer the questions on the product.

4. Email Marketing
Well most people prefer to use this method because its the most effective way of promoting affiliate links, but your list will have to be targeted. This is the emails of people that are interested on the type of product you promote.

5. Ad.
As simple as that, ads.. though this is for those at really have the money to start, with a paid promotion you can reach any amount of customers to see your affiliate link and possibly buy your product
THANK YOU FOR THE INFO ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE HASHTAGS.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can also make use of quora to drive traffic to your affiliate offer you are promoting. you just have to look for the latest question people are asking in your niche and provide genuine answer to those two questions. Once you finish answering the questions, you can simply find a way to embed the link of the affiliate of as you are promoting. The person will be forced to follow the link to the affiliate offers and you make money when they make a purchase