How to Bring Regular Traffic to Your Website

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want your website to be sustainable, you need regular traffic. Regular traffic means visitors come to your site every day. Sustainable website means a website that generates enough not only to pay for maintenance fees but also makes you profits.

You can succeed in building sustainable traffic when you offer your readers something for free. Let’s say you provide them with a free e-book and start some heavy promotion. You can also decide to give away some other freebies in order to promote your blog and get more traffic.

Build subscribers. If you have subscribers on your blog, you can send emails to your subscribers every time you publish new content or update old content.

Contests can also bring traffic and regular contests can build sustainable traffic.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many ways bloggers generate traffic to their websites or blogs. The best way some people do this is buying writing quality content in the right niche for the users. And they make sure they engage the users in conversation in the comment sections. With this, people seem to visit this site often.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't quite believe when people say giving away freebies can build traffic. Of course, people will come to your website if you are giving freebies, but once they get freebies they will never come back to your site, they will come back again only when you are giving them freebies again.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't quite believe when people say giving away freebies can build traffic. Of course, people will come to your website if you are giving freebies, but once they get freebies they will never come back to your site, they will come back again only when you are giving them freebies again.

Yes, you can definitely bring people to your website by giving freebies, you can make your visitors come back to your site again and again by giving freebies. But the most important thing is why you are offering for free. You are giving something for free does not mean you can give shit.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Agreed. Giving free does not mean giving things that do not have any value. The free stuff should be valuable if you want to bank on your freebies. However, I have noticed that a lot of people grab anything that is free but later dump it on. What's the point of giving free items when people dump it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My experience with the blog is the interesting blog that I upload regularly. It is not much of the free items or the information that they can get like what they can offer in the DIY blogs. As long as there are readers of the niche you need to upload blogs with substance all the time. Avoid posting nonsense and controversial blogs.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Social media can be a great platform to build traffic to your website. However, in order to do that you need to either spend on ads to build a large following on your page. When I say large following I mean tens of thousands of followers on your page. This also requires money

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, one of the effective methods to bring traffic to your website is to utilize online sources such as social media platforms that can help you to gain massive followers and also help you to gain good exposure. In the end, you will be able to generate good traffic if your content is great.