How to Become Financially Secure as an Online Worker

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you have a job, you will receive a salary as well as other perks such as retirement funds, insurance benefits, etc. Things like these will provide you with financial security. However, as an online worker, you do not have access to these employee’s benefits, therefore, there will be no financial security. So, how can you address this issue?

Start earning crypto: If possible, always ask for crypto payment. When you receive crypto payments, try to save the maximum amount. In the next bull run, your assets might go up by 10 X or 20X.

Start investing on micro-investment platforms: Join platforms like webull, robinhood etc, and start investing. These platforms do not require a huge investment, you can start investing with $10-$20.

Build multiple income sources: You might be making a lot of money from a freelancer site, but do not depend on a single income source, try doing other things.

Monetize your all activities even when you go on a vacation.

Suba

Staff member
I agree with you, an online worker's income is uncertain/fixed every month, so it will be difficult for us to manage finances, such as what percentage of income must be saved, so that it will have an impact on preparing the budget. People say, office workers live on their salary, while online workers live off savings and passive income. Because of that we are often advised to leave unprofitable sites like ptc sites and faucet sites. As online workers, we also need to control our finances.

Shaf

Verified member
Since earnings while working online can be low and uncertain, it's important that you develop a strategy to make sure you can always earn in the long run. This is when it's necessary to get a skill or business that pays you constantly.

For example,. instead of completely relying on surveys, paid to post forums or forex, it's good to get a skill like web design, blogging or digital marketing. These are always in demand and if you know how to get clients, you won't be stranded.

I also try to diversify my income even online. Apart from working on forums and trading cryptocurrency, I want to start a blog, but I still won't quit the other two. A professional blogger can also offer writing services, or design services to other blogs.

It is also very important to manage whatever you earn online and not squander it. Make sure it is used for needs, not wants. You can accumulate capital while working online if you save carefully and invest in ventures that give you money like cryptocurrency.