Earn Money how to become a translator?

deni020202

I am looking for an extra income, to be able to earn a little more with my salary, because it is not very easy nowadays. So I look for this income to be able to supplement at home.

If someone who knows an income without investment that can help me, I will be very grateful ;) :)

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to become a translator, you simply need to learn the skill because it is quite competitive. first of all make sure you have a glimpse of the languages you want to be translating on. I know a lot of people think that Google translate will do the perfect job but that is not true, Google translate may not do the job perfectly 100% that is the reason why many people are looking for ways to get their work translated for them by freelancers.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I am looking for an extra income, to be able to earn a little more with my salary, because it is not very easy nowadays. So I look for this income to be able to supplement at home.

If someone who knows an income without investment that can help me, I will be very grateful ;) :)
For somebody to become a translator you must be a multilingual.
That is to say,you must learn or know how to speak more than one language.
This is a welcome idea and I wish you all the best.

Queentener

Translating is a good means of making money, but how many languages can you speak or do you understand? Do you have the patience to teach? Are you a good teacher or willing to learn all these and more are things to be considered before you conclude on wanting a side hustle as a translator.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To be a translator is a very very good idea, as they are somuch useful in all over the world. A translator is needed to translate languages and thus, making a document more official. Translators plays a very vital role in the economies of the world. To become a translator one must attend special classes and receive special training.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
this is not actually a big deal you just need to seach on Google and watch some video tutorial on YouTube on how to get started with this you have a good understanding of how it works and so on. You can actually make a lot of money if you're perfect in what you are doing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know of a translator but I know of some transcription sites where you can make money based on the hours you can work. The amount you can earn from these websites depends greatly on the nunber of hour you can conviniently work and number of tasks available for the users to work on. You can make averagely of 5 dollar per day.

R

rickrockon50

I don't know of a translator but I know of some transcription sites where you can make money based on the hours you can work. The amount you can earn from these websites depends greatly on the nunber of hour you can conviniently work and number of tasks available for the users to work on. You can make averagely of 5 dollar per day.
What are these sites?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Translating is a skill that you need to learn and you need to be serious if you want to pass an exam to be qualified as a translator because any translating site you want to work for they will test your translating skill to make sure that you perfect , before you are employ to work as a transcriptionist,is a nice skill.