How to become a successful seller online

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Selling online is one lucrative way to make money on the internet, that is if you know how to make use of the advantage to yourself, one of the factors that determines how much sales you can get online as a seller is what you sell, I mean the kind of item you sell will make you attractive to customers to patronize you, I think have some helpful ideas of the kinds of thing one can make good sales from; they are food and fashion, any item that is related to food or fashion will surely bring in more clients to patronize you because those two things are what really makes the world go round. If you take a good notice at it, you would see that people can’t really do without these two things, there is no day that will go pass Without people eating and same thing goes for fashion, no one can do without putting on clothes, so if you know how to market business then you should not have any problem from marking good sales from these two things, you just have to work more on your ads, and also use your social media platform to advertise what you deal with.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can become a successful seller by using a proper strategy to sell. For instance, you need to promote your products and services to the target audience. Target audience means the people who will actually buy your products. You need to run ads to reach your potential customers. You also need to sell the products that people actually want to buy. Pricing and quality are two main factors that affect the sales. You need to provide high quality products for affordable price. When you are advertising, you need to choose an advertising platform where most of your customers are concentrated.

General01

In addition to these the skill of copy writing and negotiation is very vital.

If you don't know how to excite your potential buyers and make them feel what they are buying is worth it ,selling online would be quite difficult.
This skill is often neglected but it is very important in other to make sales online

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I like selling and sales in general, selling is one of the high income skills, because without sellers no one will make money, no matter how good your product is, if you can't sell it then it is utterly worth less, in Today's world, selling has become easier compared to some years back before the internet, where you need to hire a ales man or print flyers and start mobilising people to share them nowadays with social networks you don't have to do none of that.

You can sell your products using ads easily, you can learn how to run ads on YouTube and start with a small amount to test the waters.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The art of selling online is a skill you will need to learn from people that is already doing it because from there is where you'll get all the experience and all the information you need , There are a lot of ways people can sell products online .some people may decide to sell product as an affiliate marketer then in this case you may need to have a good of affiliate marketing and some people may sell products online with the help of digital marketing so you really need to have some understand what digital marketing is all about. It is the best for you to know both of them for effective results.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think becoming a successful seller has more ideas, in which you might have added on your post but if you do not mind, I could chip in one or two things to make it more comprehensive, what I am trying to say is that, it can also be done by simply having to post your products on online stores in nigeria, the likes of Jumia, jiji, and konga, I know Jumia might be kind of expensive and demanding but I think jiji gives more chance for that and it is also user friendly in which you do not have to go through much stress to operate it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Selling of products on the internet is one of the ways a lot of people are using to generate money for them self , but that's not withstanding people who are interested to sell on the internet must understand the type of products to sell at a particular location. Apart from that so many other things needs to be considered such a time and others.

Since selling of products on the internet could be a competitive business based on the fact that you will always meets other sellers in the space , you needs to be very much acquainted with digital marketing and how to use different platform to market your products to attract the best prospective consumer or buyers for your business. .

It is not a get-rich-quick schems4e just have to start it gradually and learn from your own personal experience , with time you wouldn't have any problem making money from the net.

Ekta

Selling online is one lucrative way to make money on the internet, that is if you know how to make use of the advantage to yourself, one of the factors that determines how much sales you can get online as a seller is what you sell, I mean the kind of item you sell will make you attractive to customers to patronize you, I think have some helpful ideas of the kinds of thing one can make good sales from; they are food and fashion, any item that is related to food or fashion will surely bring in more clients to patronize you because those two things are what really makes the world go round. If you take a good notice at it, you would see that people can’t really do without these two things, there is no day that will go pass Without people eating and same thing goes for fashion, no one can do without putting on clothes, so if you know how to market business then you should not have any problem from marking good sales from these two things, you just have to work more on your ads, and also use your social media platform to advertise what you deal with.
Your post is well explained, It is true before aiming to make a huge profit through selling one must focus on the product they want to sell based on the demand and what impact it can cause on users. The two items mentioned by you which are food and fashion had been ruling the world for a very long time. People mostly spend their income on these two things.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Your post is well explained, It is true before aiming to make a huge profit through selling one must focus on the product they want to sell based on the demand and what impact it can cause on users. The two items mentioned by you which are food and fashion had been ruling the world for a very long time. People mostly spend their income on these two things.

I think that there are many ways you can try in order to become a really great seller. However, the amount of money you make or the quantity of products you sell depend a lot on a lots of factors. Not all the seller make a really huge sum of money. In fact, there are times when many newbies may not make that much money at all in the beginning. This is because it takes a lots of time in order to settle down as an online seller or merchant. It may take many months to see the perfect kind of results that you expect.

Affiliate marketing and social media marketing could be a great way to approach customers. Many affiliate marketers tend to make money on autopilot when their blog generate enough revenue. You must collaborate with many advertisement networks and affiliate partner programs in order to make money. However, traffic is one of the most important things when it comes to making money through affiliate marketing. This is why I recommend you to start a blog or an online store and sell products on those blogs. This would be an ideal way of generating more sales in the end.