How to beat competitors and earn money

Everybody wants to make money, everybody wants to venture into one business or the other. But there are certain things which we overlook and seem important to the survival of our businesses.
Some of these things to look at are;
1. Competitors:
In every product you sell or service in which you render to people in exchange for money, there will always be a competitor. Yes,there will.so the question is how to survive despite these competitors. The more you disregard those competing with you on the same market, the more likely you are to lose customers on a daily basis. So try to always make your customers come back and how do you do it, sell to them on credit on few occasions. This will make them feel that you trust them not to run away with your money.
2. Always let them know which products are fake and original. This act will make them to keep running back to you shop.
In general,once you can build a trustful relationship with your customers,they won't easily leave you.

Carson20t

Okay thanks for sharing,hoping I will come back again with a few more tips to add on.In a generall overview you can say customer relationship is key on how we serve them.Ensuring that the services are unique and they can only recieve them from you is key to making them keep coming back.Giving a special treatment to those Who are your frequent visitors also will show how much you value them.Plus every one loves giveaways.If some sort if incentive or bonuses are given then you are realky marketing yourself.

Yes, you just hit the nail on the head so real.. Good relationship building is the key to having a wide range of customers. It keeps them coming back every time to buy from you. It's a strategy used today by alot of retailers who don't want to lose any of their customers to other competitors. Sometimes, these sellers also ask their customers of how they are doing health-wise just to interact with them. Imagine a retailer I bough something from asking me about my health, I will be happy that he cares about me.