How to Be Free from Ulcer!

MOSIUR

ulcer.jpg
Some researches and statistics show these views of the people and solutions. Ulcer is a very dreadful disease. If you don't eat on time, you may think of problems like ulcers. When it comes to ulcers, many people first think that it seems to be a gastric problem. In fact it is not, in the initial stage gastric remains; This can later turn into a large ulcer, leading to death.

If you have ulcers, you will notice abdominal pain, burning in the chest, hiccups, nausea, abdominal pain, etc. There are two types seen in humans; One is gastric ulcer, the other is intestinal ulcer. Statistics show that 2.4 to 6.9 percent of people worldwide suffer from ulcer-like disease.

The bacteria responsible for ulcers are Helicobacter pylori bacteria. Many of us take gastric medicine only to relieve gastric pain in order to survive ulcers. It is actually a temporary method.

You can get rid of ulcers in a natural way. Cabbage is rich in vitamins C, E and antioxidants which help you to recover from ulcers. Cabbage juice can easily kill the bacteria in ulcers. Cabbage also has an effective role in curing any kind of pain in the abdomen.

What do you think of ulcer?

I have people suffering from ulcer. And I am glad you posted this. This will be an eye opener and s life saver for me. I need to tell the person to make use of the cabbage as you said. The fact is that everybody is potential ulcer patient as it always affect anyone that doesn't eat. I will only advice people that are suffering from it to take it seriouss and find solutions to it on time. And for the okre that are not yet suffering from it, it is better to start eating as and when due to prevent it .

Ulcer seems common in our world today. The worst is the most moment you start feeling you have conquered it, it resurfaces. This is not the kind one sickness one should dare to have. It comes with a lot like chest pains, stomach pain , back pain and more. Eat well and at the right time, avoid alcoholic drinks, meals that contain so much pepper...

Ulcers is a deadly disease and i dnt pray for such but you can cure it by antibiotics if your ulcer is caused by h.pylori bacteria,antibiotics can cure ulcer usually,the doctor will prescribe triple or quadruple therapy, which combines different antibiotics with heartburn drugs.

Triple therapy combines two antibiotics such as amoxicillin and clarithromiyin,with a proton pump inhibitor.the doctor can substitute metronidazole flagyi for amoxicillin if you are allergic to penicillin if you haven’t repeated bouts of these antibiotics no matter what the plan is, you should take all medications for 10 to 14 days

I had gastritis that was suspected of ulcer so my brother-in-law who is a physician gave me the combination of antibiotics that would eliminate the bacteria that is causing the ulcer. Actually the ulcer is a wound in the stomach and nearby intestine. A wound causes pain that can be eased by antacid or pain reliever. However, the solution is to treat the bacteria with medicine that will kill the bacteria which would stop the ulcer from coming back.

For those suffering from stomach pains due to suspected ulcer the best remedy is food. What I did was to eat every 2 hours so that I would not feel any pain in my stomach. It was very effective because a person with ulcer is susceptible to anxiety attack. When there is pain in the stomach and you begin to experience a budding anxiety due to imaginations what you should do is to divert your attention to something that is very interesting to you like sports or any other activity. You can also talk to someone to give you moral support.

It is a common believe that ulcer is mostly cost by lack of food, so when we see someone that does not want to eat, the first thing we tell them is to eat so they won't have ulcer. I have come across people who don't really eat much yet they have never had ulcer before, and I have seen some cases of people that eat alot yet they still end up having ulcer. This has made me to believe it's not just a matter of not eating. Another cause of ulcer could be and long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen, or even the kinds of things we eat.

View attachment 51002
Some researches and statistics show these views of the people and solutions. Ulcer is a very dreadful disease. If you don't eat on time, you may think of problems like ulcers. When it comes to ulcers, many people first think that it seems to be a gastric problem. In fact it is not, in the initial stage gastric remains; This can later turn into a large ulcer, leading to death.

If you have ulcers, you will notice abdominal pain, burning in the chest, hiccups, nausea, abdominal pain, etc. There are two types seen in humans; One is gastric ulcer, the other is intestinal ulcer. Statistics show that 2.4 to 6.9 percent of people worldwide suffer from ulcer-like disease.

The bacteria responsible for ulcers are Helicobacter pylori bacteria. Many of us take gastric medicine only to relieve gastric pain in order to survive ulcers. It is actually a temporary method.

You can get rid of ulcers in a natural way. Cabbage is rich in vitamins C, E and antioxidants which help you to recover from ulcers. Cabbage juice can easily kill the bacteria in ulcers. Cabbage also has an effective role in curing any kind of pain in the abdomen.

What do you think of ulcer?
Ulcer is just like natural phenomenal