How to be a tech savvy

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The world is evolving and a lot of careers and jobs need tech savvy personalities that will help advance the workplace technologically. So if you don't have what it takes, you might remain in the job market for a long time.

So how will be able to handle all the equipment, phone, softwares and other technological stuff of today. You can do the following:

You need to start reading technical books. You can educate yourself with technical books.

Use the how-to-do tutorial videos online. They are a lot of videos on new technology usage online. Download to watch.

Learn from other tech savvy professionals either online or offline

Join social media pages that are specifically about new technology to network with them.

Keep practicing all that you have learned daily.
What do you think?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
One of the great ways to become a tech savvy is to take classes and study the latest technology. You must be a really talented individual in order to become a tech savvy and most importantly, you must be really interested in the field. You can also read many articles related to technology and watch tutorials.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Tech save means you are interested in technology and you know a lot of things about technology. When it comes to technology most of Use are only concerned with Internet technology. However there is another area of technology as well. You have to learn and explore various technologies not just Internet technology

Augusta

VIP Contributor
One of the great ways to become a tech savvy is to take classes and study the latest technology. You must be a really talented individual in order to become a tech savvy and most importantly, you must be really interested in the field. You can also read many articles related to technology and watch tutorials.
I think the first thing here will be passion and determination to succeed. These two factors drive people positively a lot that is why they are needed by people that their work need innovation and creativity. Being a tech expert needs good skills. You can succeed in the field of you are not ready to put in work.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We all have passions for different things. Personally, I don't love tech with passion. And that's why I don't even have interest in developing myself in it that much. This boils down to mean,to become a tech savvy, there should be interest in it first and one needs to be watching different videos on it and meeting with tech people for idea sharing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Tech save means you are interested in technology and you know a lot of things about technology. When it comes to technology most of Use are only concerned with Internet technology. However there is another area of technology as well. You have to learn and explore various technologies not just Internet technology

We all have passions for different things. Personally, I don't love tech with passion. And that's why I don't even have interest in developing myself in it that much. This boils down to mean,to become a tech savvy, there should be interest in it first and one needs to be watching different videos on it and meeting with tech people for idea sharing.
Well, I just believe in this era of more technology and technical ways of living it will be of utmost importance to be one since everything now needs some knowledge of tech. Yeah the first thing is to have passion for the field then go further to study it and maybe have a mentor for it