how to be a succesful marketing?

fredoman

Try to use organic method first. Me I started with my personal Facebook account. then after some time I started to create my Facebook page and a Facebook group. I never tried paid advertising since I'm on a tight budget and I can not guarantee the return of investment right a way. so take full advantage of your online marketing and your social media platform.

vhinz

Create a website and build an email list. Publish regularly valuable content to your subscribers. You have to establish good relationship with your subscribers. Do not always present your self as a sales person. Make them feel that you really care about them. Once they trust you and look up for you as a problem solver, there's a bigger chance that they will buy whatever the products you are marketing. If you don't know how to do it, try watching from the youtube. Or find a mentor that can guide you to be come a successful marketer.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
To be a successful marketer you would need to acquire the skills. If it means learning from a mentor then you go ahead. You should be able to identify your target audience first then use the right tools and methods that they will understand to reach out to them. Then be patience about it

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
To be a successful marketer you would need to acquire the skills. If it means learning from a mentor then you go ahead. You should be able to identify your target audience first then use the right tools and methods that they will understand to reach out to them. Then be patience about it
You are on point....Skill sets determines the major outcome in most things in life. As a marketer you need some certain skills drive to be able to convince your traffic targets. A marketer needs to be outspoken and be logical in advertising to be able to win over people. Because during marketing several counter questions would be asked, you need be reasonably logical to defend your products.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Whenever you are trying to market a product or service the overall goal is to convince your potential buyer on the benefits that he is going to gain if he is going to buy from you or hire you. This is a particular reason why you should always offer them quality and things that they cannot easily get from other places.