How to avoid back Pain while working on Computer?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Any person who does not have enough physical movement, or who has a desk job with computer is at risk of back pain or arm pain. It is because using the computer mouse throughout the day puts pressure on the wrist.

So, if you are on a desk job and spend a lot of your time working on the computer, you have to take necessary steps to help you reduce the back pain, wrist pain, scarring and other related health problems.

Due to continuous use of computer mouse, most people experience a slight scar or darkening of the wrist, the area below your little finger on the wrist. So, if you are a right hand user, learn to use your computer mouse with the left hand also.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
a software is installed on my computer system which is really pop up and remind me that I have spent a lot of time sitting in front of computer and I need to take a rest. Whenever it pops up like this, I will leave the computer system and work around so as to give ways for the blood to circulate within my body system before I come back to the computer.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I could remember when I was taking a course on posture when I was in a college, I learnt how the table and chair we sit on while working with computer can affect us. Since then I don't really like sitting on a chair that I can easily lean on while working with my computer.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to avoid back pain when you are working good computer and sit for a long period of time is to take rest at interval. What is you have spent about 30 to 45 minutes sitting in front of computer, you can take a time to rest by standing up and walk around the surrounding for about 5 minutes before you return back to the computer systems. This ensures blood flow in your body systems.