How to advertise your Business to get Attention

Makah

On this thread I will be discussing with you guys on how to advertise your business and at the same time earn people's attention.
I will be talking on different mode you can advertise your business
The first one is to advertise on sm tv
Thousand of people view status daily so It will make sense and your business will block if you could advertise with them
The second one is Bill boards which is also very good and better.
As we all see bill board on express road and different roads you will different advertisement of all kinds of companies like breweries, pharmacies and real estate and thanks it's not that expensive to order
The third one is tv station and radio stations which is the most popular and widely used by different business enterprises
So guys which of these advertisement boards do you prefer and why

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view if you really want to advertise your business and also you want me to attract more viewers I suggest you put on a good show, what I mean you should put on a show that will attract viewers to you like any training activities use it in acting a video and this video will attract viewers to first on the product which you are marketing or advertising

Maphalle

You need to have enough material to advertise your business. Make more of the flyers so that each and every household around the area receive it. Ask from public places such as posted offices to place your advert. Make posters available in street corners. Get some pens and calendars to give away.

Victor001

Gone are the days were TV and radio are the proficient ways to advertise products, advancement have made it possible as people rely on social media influencers, if I have a product that i wish to advertise to get a better audience I will channel my advertisement true social media like Twitter, Facebook or Instagram because that is where we find most people these days.

Abee111

To advertise your business in order to get attention needs you to get things online.like the type of the product you are producing or selling,is it the one people in that area need, is it the product that sweets them? And the nature of the people in that area also matters.
Secondly, means by which you are going to advertise your product in other to attract more customers or where they can see your product and be attracted by them.