How Sponsoring Charity Events Will Help You Promote Your Business

Mika

VIP Contributor
There is a thing called corporate social responsibility. This term refers to the act of kindness from the businesses. Well, businesses sponsor a lot of social causes to show that they are committed to the welfare of society, but in fact, they are only using this sponsorship to promote their business and products.

How sponsoring charity events can help your business

Target a certain segment of the society (possibly your customers) and launch a charity program. Your charity program could be something like “we will donate 5 percent of the sales made from January 1st to January 7th to develop a children's park in Fleet Street.”

People living in and around Fleet Street are likely to buy your products. Those who are interested in a cause like this will also be interested in your product.

Richee84

Investing charitable project around you to promote ur business is a very good concept. It will not only capture the targeted customers but will help u to comply with the social responsibility that is require of the company in that area. The people area will feel very happy that such business is located in their environment helping them to also develop the area.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have noticed that several that some businesses tend to do a lot of charity works and sometimes I begin to ask myself what is there gain. it was not quite long ago that I realised that it is one of their marketing strategies. I think it is a win-win situation because they tend to help people and at the same time promoting their business.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a good strategy to make sales, it more like killing two birds with a stone. For those that will want to do charity work. It will be a good opportunity for them to their desires. If I come across a genuine one I will patronize, not those doing for their selfish interest

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I get to see a lot of these promotion strategy in my country and I must say that it is really helpful to a lot of them as they are really getting to showcase these to a large number of people who may not have known about them. Most of them here partner with non governmental organization to support states suffering from the effect of terrorism.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have seen that kind of marketing in the farmer's market here every Sunday morning. A donor that is selling fruits have a poster that says about the donation to a charitable institution (that its building was gutted by fire recently). All the fruits were sold before lunch time. I just don't know what happened on the following Sunday.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That a good marketing strategy. It's all about luring your customers to your business through incentives. It's a kind of compensation to customers for their loyalty and continuous patronage. That's what so many companies do nowadays , they call it give aways
I do it at every end of the year for my offline business

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Apart from influencer marketing, I also do graphic designers. I have a lot of clients who ask me to design posters, flyers, pamphlets for the events they are sponsoring. I think if you sponsor not for profit events, you are sending positive messages to your potential customers and clients, which will in the long run help you with sales.