How Should You Run Your Activity in Office?

MOSIUR

You have become an employee in an institution and you are working in your office. Generally, any employee wants to work in the office properly; he wants the reputation for his activities and wants to develop the institution as far as possible. So, how is it possible?

As a good employee, you should go to the office in time and sign in the attendance book as presence. You should call at your boss as a good connector for the development of the institution. Regularly, a meeting should be called so that all of the officials can exchange views, attitudes, words, and comments for the advancement of the institute.

You have to work regularly and do your duties according to the rules and conditions. Besides, you can collect the phone numbers of your colleagues to phone during an emergency. At the time of departure from the office, you should call at your boss again as he can consider you to be a dedicated worker whose presence is in the whole institute. What do you think of it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love all what you said except for the fact that a worker need to be calling his boss regularly to show him as a dedicated worker. I do see this as an eye service. We don't need to be too close to our bosses to prove ourselves as a core and dedicated worker.

Good luck

Verified member
You must maintain a good relationship with your boss because this will allow you to open up to your employer if any issues come up in the office.You must also be diligent in your work and also be punctual because punctuality is the soul of every business.your approach to customer is also a good thing to be considered in an office

D

Deleted member 28127

The attendance book for presence is the most boring task during the work because it doesn't differentiate between a worker in the same city or a worker that is getting transport to go to the work and may come late to the work due to lack of transport medium or there are many circulation issues that cause morning late.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I can never underestimate the importance of writing a signing book whenever we arrive at work. I could remember a story of a man that didn't take writing of attendance very serious until there was trouble in the workplace and they arrested all those that didn't sign out for that day as primary suspect.