How Should You Confirm Your Job Security?

MOSIUR

Job is a very important factor to lead a family. If anyone has a good job, he will be able to live happily in life. Whenever you have a good job, it means you will earn money every month regularly and if it is a handsome amount of money, you will face no problem. But, your job environment must be favorable to you, that is to say; your job security.

If you are an employee, what should you do for job security? At first, you should work properly in your institution so that none can find fault with you. You should try to be close to your staff so that anyone can come to help you in time of danger because a group of people can save a person very easily if they are united. Besides, you should carefully save your appoint letter with you to face the law.

What do you think of it?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If I have an opportunity to get employment I'll try as much as possible to make sure I deliver the best of my service to the organisation I am working with and I will pledge my complete loyalty to the organisation ,this are the things that can help me to secure the job because they will consider you as a responsible workman when you exhibit this characters.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The first things to look at when some one get a new job is job security. Without job security one may not be able to live happily with him/her self or even with family .
One need to be at peace because without being in peace one will not be able to perform very well at work because ones mind will not be settled.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can ask series of question about the job security when you are engaging in interview sessions with the management of the company. The response they give you will determine if there is job security in the company or not. It is very important to discuss salary scales with them and how they are paying. you are going to determine if you should stay with them or not with some of their responses.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no job security except you are working for government in my country. The employer may decide to terminate your agreement any time on some flimsy excuses. That's the reason why one needs to becareful while working for the capitalist to ensure there is not loophole to be used against one.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can ask about job security from those who are still working in the company. If you don't see anyone to ask from, you can ask about it from the job interview. You must be bold enough to ask them about the structure of salary and bonuses. Same company usually state all this in the appointment letter. it is important to read everything in the letter before you sign.