How Should You Behave with Colleagues?

MOSIUR

After having passed a successful interview, an employee starts going to the office and performs his duties according to the guidelines, terms and conditions of the institution. But he has to pass another phase to protect his honor, service, and life.

In the office, he will meet staff and the staff consists of a lot of employees, officials, and many others like him. He has to mix with them properly.

As a very good employee, you should mix with them cordially. You should talk to them in the same manner as they want. If anyone falls in difficulty in official activity, you should try to help him. You should try to close with them and if you are able to do it finally, you shall be the best employee in your institute.

What are your opinions about this issue?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In a new working setting, I don't really try to throw the first move. I relate with people the same way they relate with me. I don't like forcing myself on people. But that doesn't mean I don't make new friends but I prefer it when people make me their friends.

Good luck

Verified member
You must be able to compose yourself in any working environment so as not to have any issues with your employer.You should know what to communicate with your colleagues in the office because you have different opinions on any submission to be discussed in an organization and your idea may affect or bring good tidings to the company you work with.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need to conduct yourself very well and do things right with your colleagues. You should avoid unnecessarynecessary friction between you and your colleagues if you don't want to have problem in the place of work. Learn to appreciate any sacrifice people make for you. Never be the source of pain for someone else in the workplace.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I try to understand people the more I want people to understand me. You need to realize that there are many workers and each come from different backgrounds, so there is bound to shades of different opinions. So we need to learn that we need to respect their opinions as well.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need to be very codial with your colleague in the place of work. You should always treat everyone with respect even if they are your junior in the ranking of the company structure. You should never engage in gossip or back biting. Maintain open minded with everyone. You should also be helpful to people. Make valuable contribution when necessary.

H

hameed123

You just need to relate with people well but that's if they are also ready to do so .for me, I treat people the same way they treat me .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You just need to relate with people well but that's if they are also ready to do so .for me, I treat people the same way they treat me .
That's the best way. We should treat people base in their nature and not base on our nature. If I am gentle and I meet someone that's not friendly to me, I won't even be friendly to him as well. I don't hurt myself to make other happy. I will treat you the same way you will treat me.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Sometimes you find yourself among colleagues who have nasty behaviour. No matter how good you are to them they will always behave in economic ways. This can be highly frustrating sometimes. When you find yourself in this situation, it is importance to work on your emotional intelligence. Try to remain calm all the time and never respond to their nasty behaviour.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is truly best to choose really well how you relate with the employees. It is through having a great relationship with them that you will grow and become better and more relaxed in your office work. Being polite and communicating well with them is the best basis for building a relationship with them.