How should a business deal with fake workers or interns?

niche

Verified member
Some online businesses are making very less money, so they cannot afford to hire or pay anyone. Yet the local politicians and government officials are spreading false rumors that their relatives and friends are working for the business, to get their associates government jobs while criminally defaming the real business owner as an idle person. In reality the relative and friends of officials and politicians are not doing any computer work at all, they do not even have a computer at home, yet they spread false rumors and almost everyone including the government believes them because the officials, politicians have a high social status. In some cases, very large companies are also doing fake propaganda regarding the lazy greedy relatives and friends to bribe the officials/politicians
What is the best way for an online business owner to stop the fake rumors promoting lazy liar workers, interns, fake teams who do no computer work, yet make fake claims and get credit, government salaries for faking computer work.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know of the best way to handle this but whatever online business you may do you should try as much as possible to get rid of every negative people that might be affecting their business negatively,, in any business both online and offline trust is the most important thing we really need to seek after.

niche

Verified member
I am not paying these people, I have not even hired them or talk to them,but they are very cunning and are spreading false rumors that they are working for me, doing all the work, mainly to get government jobs. One scammer student is sleeping till 10 am here, yet the government believes all his lies that he is doing writing work because his fraud father bribes the government agencies