How SAFE is it to BUY Online using Credit Card?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
When we consider several payment options we will realise that that paying via credit cards are very easy and very stress less. Infact since the invention of that payment option to buy goods and services things has been easy. The payment option is equally save because you have your authorization codes with you. So in that case it will be difficult for scammers, fraudsters to hack into your account and perpetrate the act of thievery.

This credit card payment options and service has even made online buying to be less stressful and faster, again we can use it to send cash within and outside a country without necessarily visiting the bank for any sought of verifications.
With all these I think the credit buying options are far advantageous and rewarding as compared to the manual or conventional way of buying payment options.
What's your take?

funmi

Verified member
In my opinion as a Nigerian, it is not advisable and save to buy online with credit cards because here in Nigeria, we have so many intelligent people that are not using their brain to do good but to rob people of their hard earn money. They are called scammers. Some are called hackers. If one is not careful, you can easily be hacked that is why I don't use my credit cards any how to make transactions with people I don't know or that am not sure of.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have been using credit cards to buy things online over the years simply without reporting any problem. So, I think there is nothing wrong in purchasing things online with credit cards. Butwhenever you are doing any transaction with your credit card make sure that it is on a trusted website.