How Popular Is Google Pay Payment Method?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Google is one of the most popular and one of the richest companies in the world. It is no surprised that they developed their own payment method known as "Google Pay" or "GPay" as a short form. The fact of the matter is that just like PayPal Google Pay is not supported in all the countries. I checked the official forum of Google and I did not find a list of countries where Google Pay is accepted. However, I found a few tutorials on the Internet where you may learn how to create a Google Pay account. There are a few major stores in the United States that accept Google Pay. However, I have always thought if Google Pay is also accepted at many online earning website because Google Pay is owned by Google and it already inherited much popularity already. So how popular is Google Pay?

D

Deleted member 28127

I see many websites paying their members by google pay especially survey websites but it is not recommended to top tier 3 countries, there is even admailers and traffic exchanges accept google pay to buy upgrades or credits or even to get paid commissions but most of them pay commissions only if for example 60 % of commissions are from users upgrades using google pay or uphold or even their commissions not for viral traffic games commissions or login ad commissions. But the strategy accepting only US for performing such payment let it a limited method comparing to skrill or uphold payments.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I see many websites paying their members by google pay especially survey websites but it is not recommended to top tier 3 countries, there is even admailers and traffic exchanges accept google pay to buy upgrades or credits or even to get paid commissions but most of them pay commissions only if for example 60 % of commissions are from users upgrades using google pay or uphold or even their commissions not for viral traffic games commissions or login ad commissions. But the strategy accepting only US for performing such payment let it a limited method comparing to skrill or uphold payments.

I think Google Pay will still take a lots of time to get adopted by many online money making sites. Despite the fact that it is being used by a few websites, I must say that it is still an unpopular payment method. This is quite surprising because this payment processor is a product of a giant company. I really do not know when the dominance of PayPal will end.

cmoneyspinner

I know very little about Google Pay. have been using PayPal for years. I don't do business internationally so it suits my purposes. However, I have friends in oter countries who can not access PayPal. So I am thinking that's what makes accepting payments in cryptocurrency so appealing. In the past, when I signed up at sites, I always checked to see if payments would be made via PayPal. If not, I did not sign up. But now I can consider if a site will pay in crypto. That opened more online work opportunities for me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
As far as I know, Google Pay is not very popular. It is available in a handful of countries like the US or India. Google does not even use Google Pay to pay to its publishers who have been earning through Adsense and Admob. Google Pay is not comparable to PayPal for online payment.

greenieS

Verified member
Google is one of the most popular and one of the richest companies in the world. It is no surprised that they developed their own payment method known as "Google Pay" or "GPay" as a short form. The fact of the matter is that just like PayPal Google Pay is not supported in all the countries. I checked the official forum of Google and I did not find a list of countries where Google Pay is accepted. However, I found a few tutorials on the Internet where you may learn how to create a Google Pay account. There are a few major stores in the United States that accept Google Pay. However, I have always thought if Google Pay is also accepted at many online earning website because Google Pay is owned by Google and it already inherited much popularity already. So how popular is Google Pay?

Honestly, so far I personally have never used googlepay and I don't think I will use it. On the internet in the online world I use payeer / paypal or other payment methods like crypto or other wallets but I never had to receive / send money through googlepay.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Google pay is not all that popular though I received payment from it from some body from third tier country I don't know how he did it but I received the payment.

I believe as time goes on google pay will still perform well and good because its a popular site already.

Victorial

Sit

Despite that, it is not popular and is not found in many countries of the world, I think most of the apps on The Google Play store usually ask people to pay for their services or subscription if any using the method. There was a time I wanted to pay for a price alerts subscription on one app, I could not pay with my debit card as it was getting declined every time. I had to get a virtual account before I could use it