How often do you attend business seminars?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Business seminars are one of the best ways to get information about how the rich use their money. You get to listen to them talking about how to invest your money in assets that would bring you good returns, they also talk about how they usually identify good assets that enable them to make money.

Attending seminars also help one to build their Network, this happens through the people you get to meet in those seminars who may be interested in services you render. Through this means, a lot of deals have been sealed.

There are so many things to benefit from attending business seminars.
Do you care to attend business seminars at all, or you see them as a waste of time?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Seriously, there are legit seminars out there, that can fetch and benefit you with Prolific and efficient knowledge on how to set up a business. Some would even give you tips on which business to start with low capital. However, too bad we have plenty hogwash business seminars in my country, where the purpose of inviting you was to sell to you a book or something.

Andrew79

I have started attending more business seminars since lockdown. What is it that you say you network determines your net worth. Its really paid dividends for me in my property and online business.

Oh don't forget to read those personal development books as well. Heavily recommended.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think most times i usually attend business seminar almost every year to gain proper knowledge of how business works and improve the understanding i seem to understand about business development and others , these are what improves my understanding , i also dont see them.as a waste of time the person just need more action

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't remember attending a business seminar but I always go to trade fair for potential business idea. A trade fair here is on a regular basis of 3 to 4 times in a year. The most featured are products of the provinces which are usually food items and dry goods such as clothes and footwear which are native in design and make. I learned a lot from those trade fairs.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Right now there are a lot of people that I disguising as business expense and organising paid or free seminars every now and then. I attend a lot of similes about business but then I only attend seminars by people who are known to have Excel very well in their business and also if the topic is one that I know will benefit me very well in my business pursuit.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Truth be told, I haven't attended any business seminar which is very bad. Albeit, my aim is to invest and not to engage in business. This is not a substantial evidence at this age, my schedule is the main reason why I haven't attended but I have joined some businesses fora on zoom on several occasions and I have gained a lot from them as well.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have attended businesses seminars a couple of times, I was representing my company in the seminars. However, I have never been a speaker at any business seminars. The seminars that I attended were mostly about how to penetrate the market, how to scale the business, etc. However, I was there for gaining prospects for my company.