How much traffic is good for a blog?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is very lucrative. You can make passive income from your blog once it has a reaches authority status. You can make money from your blog by promoting affiliate products.

Display advert is another ways people make money with their blogs. There are some people that combine both affiliate marketing and display advert to maximize the potential of their website.

There is no way a blog is going to make money if it's unable to generate traffic. someone can install fancy themes on your blog, nothing will happen if no one visit the blog.

My plan is to make $500 from my blog at the end of every month. So I want to ask you guys that how much traffic is enough to make that amount on my blog?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You need to keep consistent traffic in your blog, and you need good ads monetization, not the one paying peanuts. You need other forms of monetization, you don't have to depend only on AdSense. But if you have 1000-10000 unique visitors in your website everyday you can simply earn higher by running Ads in your website.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am planning to join Ezoic and someone told me that I need up to 10,000 pageview per month on my blog before I could get qualified for thier programs. I think I am going to get started with affiliate marketing as this require less traffic. I learnt that I can apply for affiliate program on Amazon associates I'm having 1000 page views on my blog.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28127

It depends on the hoster because some hosters are blocking websites from being shown on iframe while others are blocking websites for having more than 10,000 hits per month and you have to respect what your hoster is determined while other hosters allow unlimited traffic or a website shown on an iframe.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I learnt that I don't need too much traffic before I could join Google adsense. Someone told me that I need to generate just few traffic and apply for Google adsense. He said once I have been accepted into the program, I am going to make money irrespective of the amount of traffic I generate to my blog. But he said I need more traffic to earn decent income with Google adsense.

AfriPeeps Official

If you want to make a lot of money from your blog, you must be having a lot of traffic, there was a time I made a lot of money from my blog but then I was having over 100,000 pageviews daily. It has dropped now though and I have even sold out the blog because it was hacked.