Crypto How Much Total Money Have You Made Since You Started Trading In Cryptocurrencies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various kinds of ways to make money on the Internet. One of the most important ways to make money is by trading. I am not talking about trading of goods, even though nowadays even goods are being traded online and the business of drop shipping is boosting a lot. I am talking about trading in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency trading was something that was unknown to the world, but now it has gained so much popularity that a time will come when a really good percentage of people around us would be trading in cryptocurrency. Right now cryptocurrency trading is not popular in my country because many people are not aware about the concept of cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, I am sure that there must be many people in here would must have traded in cryptocurrency at some time. So how much total money have you made since you started trading in cryptocurrency?

Victorial

As you rightly mentioned, a lot of people are not so interested or not aware of crypto trading in my country. I got to learn about crypto last year and I have become deeply engrossed in it. In just one year, I might not have made so much money as I would love to, but my knowledge about the crypto space has increased.

I look forward to making money as soon as possible and I hope that the new year is much more fruitful than the last. I have also gained insight into forex trading and understanding charts and patterns. People really need to learn about crypto space because it offers the best way to make money online

Shaf

Verified member
I've held some coins that gave me good returns, and I've held some that ran at a steep loss. Overall, I think I've lost about $50 to $100 while buying and selling cryptocurrency.

One lesson I've learnt is that it's important to know when to buy, when to sell and how exactly to do it to make the most out of the market. I usually buy when the bull run is almost at a peak and eventually sell at a loss due to fear.

After that, the price goes back even higher than my starting point. I only trade spot thought, so my losses are not too bad.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't give a total estimate of the amount I've made trading cryptocurrencies. But I'll tell you that my profit is by far better than my loss. I make use of risk management, I don't trade often. My options of crypto trading are; Arbitrage, P2P trading, Spot, Futures contract, and buying at low and selling high etc. But the one bringing me more benefit is the P2P trading option. Where I offer my rate at a given asset, like selling digital euro, or selling Neteller funds, or USD using 'Wise, and setting my own rate. Such brings me profit more than I do with Futures contract trading, Spot trading, and any form of trading.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't even know how much I made ever since I started trading and it's been a very long time I trade because I choose to abandon trading since it was not really profitable to me . Instead of me to trade I rather invest my money because that's just one of the most simplest way for people to benefit from cryptocurrency especially when they don't know how to trade.

That does not really mean that I haven't trade cryptocurrency before , I have traded in the past but it was not profitable and I was losing my money because I didn't have an experts to predict the market for me .

Even when I have someone to give me a signal with 80% accuracy , it was still not profitable and I have to give up. From my research the reason why I was not able to make anything was because I had a bad risk management and for me to be able to make profit in cryptocurrency now I must learn how to manage my Risks properly.

For now I don't just have the interest to follow anyone , I just want to have the money that is needed so as to learn everything and understand it on my own.

Hooligan

Quite a bit, I've started earning more and more as I went deeper and deeper into it and learnt more, but I also suffered quite a bit until I got to that point. I have made a couple of thousands, however, I lost quite a bit of that by being reckless. So my advice to you would be to not take unnecessary risks, be calm about it, and don’t revenge trade. The only thing revenge trading will do is mess with you.