How much money is considered reasonable to cash out in a month.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
That indeed is a very good question and although I do not keep track of the amount of money I cash out any particular month but to be sincere if I were to keep track of them the amount would be reasonable and considerable . We do not want to waste our time working on a particular platform online that totally do not pay us reasonably and comfortably but rather we want to work on a platform or on a website that pays us nicely and perfectly for the good work we have done or carried out on it . With this as my mindset I was able to make more than $150 in a particular month in all platform and websites that I presently work online today . Presently I am an affiliate marketer on the platform known as Fiverr and on clickbank , also I am a freelancer on the website known as upwork.com , finally I also invest and trade cryptocurrency and forex with the use of my laptop device but that's is for future investment anyways , finally I also create time to work on various simple and uncomplicated small paying websites such as paid to post websites , paid to watch websites , and even paid to play games websites .

All put together , in a particular month I will be crashing out more than $150 according to my approximation and calculations . Although to some people the amount of money mentioned may be relatively small but to me I feel contented with it , and also look forward to reach greater and higher heights as I come across other money making opportunities as the days goes by .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The amount of income and individual can possibly cash out at the end of a week or at the end of a particular month can only differ from the amount of money another individual can possibly cash out from a particular week or at the end of a particular month it is possibly because there are so many various ways that we can make money both offline and online and so because of this our earnings and income will always be fun but me personally I make majority of my money online and to be sincere the experience making money online has been so interesting and positively rewarding .

Affiliate marketing and freelancing at the two most major ways that I can make money online coupled with that I also engaged in cryptocurrency and foreign investment and trading and experience in this kind of investments are totally okay and conducive . I too do not keep track of the amount of money i possibly earn at the end of the week or at the end of the month but if I were to calculate it will be of reasonable value and amount .