How Much Money Do You Actually Need?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Inappropriate Thread Topic
Whatever you do, you do for money, right? You go to school and college so that you can earn a degree and get a job or build an income. You work to make money.

Well, money is very necessary, but the question is how much money do you actually need?

You go to work, struggle, work hard and make money. Have you asked yourself how much of that money you actually need, or how much more you need to earn?

If you don’t have an answer to this question, you will be working your entire life. You will be chasing money your entire life. That’s because the money you are making will never be enough for you.

Until you do not have the answer to how much money you need to live your life, you will never be satisfied with your life, you will never be happy in your life.

Now back to the question, how much money do you actually need?

Sikapa

Verified member
This your question seems you are going to give me the money I need😂. Never mind at times I use to be funny, but actually this your question is somehow difficult for me to answer because I don't have specific target of money that I want to make. I just want to be financially freedom and not that I just need a certain amount of money and that will be all.

Maybe there is someone who wants to get a specific amount of money but not me because for now my dream is so big in terms of money. I don't know what made you to ask this question but to me I have more responsibilities and missions that I have to fulfill them. This is the reason why I'm always wild in making money because I want to get my financial freedom and also to help others get their freedom too.

King bell

VIP Contributor
How much money do you actually need? It's a question that we all face at some point in our lives. For some of us, it's a question that we constantly ask ourselves.

No matter how much money you have, it's always important to think about how you're using it. Are you spending it wisely? Are you investing it in something that will grow over time?

There are a lot of ways to answer the question "How much money do you actually need?" It depends on your lifestyle, your goals, and your values.

Here are a few things to consider when trying to answer the question:

1.Your lifestyle: Do you live a simple life or a luxurious one? Your lifestyle will impact how much money you need.

2.Your goals: What are your long-term and short-term goals? Do you want to retire early? Do you want to travel the world? Your goals will impact how much money you need.

3.Your values: What do you value most in life? Do you value experiences or possessions? Do you value giving back or living for today? Your values will impact how much money you need.

No matter how you answer the question, "How much money do you actually need?", it's important to remember that it's up to you to decide what's best for you. There is no right or wrong answer. It's all about finding what works for you and your life.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It is really difficult to say how much money you actually need. Your life is depended on a lot of things, your parents, your spouse, your kids; you also have a social and moral responsibilities, and in order to fulfill your family and social responsibilities you need money. You need money not just for yourself but also the betterment of the society. If you have money, you would of course want to go to vacation in Greece, but you would also definitely want to contribute to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine. Bill Gates has a lot of money, would he able to do any Samaritan work that he is doing at the moment if he did not have that kind of money. You might not see Jeff Bezos donating a lot of money, however, you need to understand his contribution to the society, he has created a business that has helped millions of people generate income.

Ajebo25

Verified member
That is a question which I cannot answer because I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with any amount of money given to me because the more money the more things I will realize I want to do or want to buy so I can't say that a particular money will be enough to sustain me.

I think maybe that is the main reason why many rich people still wants to make money because they still want more they don't feel like they have enough money or simply because they have more responsibility to solve.

Many people who has money helps the society to be free from property and still try to make money I think i f I get rich I'll be a lavish spender because I don't even know how to save money so instead I'll give some of the money to homeless and motherless babies home and in return have God's blessings on me.

Oluwasegun purpose

there is no answer to that question o ,because as for me there is amount of money given to me that we can be okay for me ... There are many thing I want to do with money because as long as I see money is to spend it and I we still need more money again to replace the one I have spend . that why some people who are rich any time you ask them fro money even if they have that money your asking of they we tell you that they don't have money ... There is this saying in which all these rich people use to say ,they we say after money is money...... So your answer to that question is that there is no amount of money you can give me that we be enough for me because as long I have so many responsibility to solve ,there is no amount of money that can be okay I me ......

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To be very sincere and individual can not particularly mention all the money that he or she will use in his or her lifetime but what is absolutely mandatory is the fact that we will always spend money in as much as we live and survive . Money is a very important asset in the life of human beings and life cannot be so interesting and happy without money being in our presence or possession . Money can take different forms and different shapes but what absolutely makes money to become money is the principal feature of general acceptability . So you asking me how much money I will want is definitely a very critical but funny question that I cannot particularly answer but to some extent the amount of money that any presently could be between the range of $1000 to $2000 . Sound huge play enough but the reason why I need this morning is way more important and way more beneficial which I am sure will yield something better and rewarding in the future .

Ever since I was a little kid I have always wish to own my own bakery and in my own container family House , we own a bakery building that just need a little refurnishing and repairing . And so after enough calculation the sum of amount listed above will absolutely do the work completely and perfectly .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is one hard question to answer because sometimes we don't even know as life is unpredictable so it's a lot of things in life because sometimes life happens and threw one off balance what you were expected may not be what you expected.

You might think you need about 200,000 dollars to live your Life just the way you like but situations may crop up and make the money become so small to help you with your life financial challenges.

So you see you were thinking that you have got it all sorted out and that this is the the money that you might need for your life but it might turn out not the way you had anticipated but all the same it is still good to give yourself a target of money that you really need and work towards achieving it hoping that things will turn out the way you anticipated.

arunima25

Verified member
That's a question that would never get an unanimous answer. Each one would come with their own answer. And it would depend on a number of factors... what's your financial background and obligations, what kind of life attracts you, how much you earn and the disparity between your earnings and the things that you want to achieve..Well, these are few things that just popped up in my mind and thT might be important factors influencing your answer for the question. People come from different financial backgrounds. If you have inherited enough to lead a decent life, you would need money to buy luxuries and better lifestyles. If you have come from financially poor family, you might be more focused on meeting the basic needs in the beginning before you could move forward to luxuries. Also, it depends on the situation and stage of your life. If you are young, you might have more financial obligations like house loabs and mortgage, education for your children etc. Your financial priorities would be different from the person who is done with all these and moved forward to planning and saving for post retirement life. Also, your personal preference and choice counts. Some live happily and content with little money beyind the basic while for others there is no end to buying luxuries and expensive items. Your needs and wants are a major decisive factors for the amount of money you need.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It can totally be very impossible for an individual to speculate the very amount of money he or she needs that will definitely take him or her for a lifetime, and that is because individuals needs and wants is a process that keeps coming and that is to say that an individual cannot satisfy his or her needs all at once but instead from time to time needs and wants will always come and meet and want will always go. Personally I need money and I am not the kind of person that would want to stay broke and poor but instead make possible grounds to make sure that I achieve money in abundance which is basically what I am doing today in various practical steps I have taken in this particular year 2022.

I pretty much believe that you have different strategies and different ways you are making money for yourself as well, and although I cannot speak for everyone but it is very interesting and important that we make money at a very young age.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
So many people cannot really tell how how much they need to live the type of life they want because of the fact that the human needs are insatiable meaning that it can't easily be satisfied .

Even if you have millions of dollars in your account , you may still be looking forward to still make more money because more responsibilities will continue being on you.

All I can say is that any amount of money can help you live a comfortable life as long as you are satisfied, It all depends on how you are going to plan your life. .

So many people are not interested to go on vacations, they are not also interested to go on holidays and to spend money on travelling and other life adventure. Anyone with this interest will need a lot of money to be able to attend to them all .