How much forex is risky for new traders?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a trading market and it is also a risky market. Many traders already lose a lot of money and quit the market especially new traders. New traders often jump into real accounts without demo practice and lose money. So, new traders should learn first and practice demo account. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer a free demo account to their traders.

Robson Dey

forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money from the forex market. A reliable broker, strong knowledge, proper guidance can easily make you earn money. My broker Forex4you is a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one. They are really very supportive and helpful.

Domsimon

Forex is highly risky and volatile generally, not to talk of beginners. Every beginners or newcomers must start from somewhere. Where is the somewhere? From the basics.
As a newcomer to forex, do not set or fix your eyes on earning or making profit immediately. Learn as much as you can. Do not leave anything unturned.

A newcomer must also start with trading a demo account first. This will enable him to learn on live trading and build confidence. Demo trading is a typical of real account and skills can be sharpened effective.

Dora Wi

I agree that trading is a risky business, especially for beginners. No beginner should start out by trading with real money rightaway - as others have said, initally they should stick to learning and practicing on a demo account.