How much do you save per month?

MarcelH3110

How much do you save per month? or better which percentage of your income? When do you want to retire?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not earning a lots of money per month right now, so I am not able to save more money as of now. I have invested money in crypto trading and I ended up suffering from huge loss. So, right now, I am just saving around $1- or $15 only. I just hope that I will recover my losses soon and start earning more cash so that I can save more money.

Jakes

I am not earning a lots of money per month right now, so I am not able to save more money as of now. I have invested money in crypto trading and I ended up suffering from huge loss. So, right now, I am just saving around $1- or $15 only. I just hope that I will recover my losses soon and start earning more cash so that I can save more money.
Sorry for your lose but I think you Invested with the wrong person, I also Invested in cryptocurrency and made $76k if not more with James Donald, and to the question I save money every week $1k.

glukos

About year ago i wasn't able to save almost anything because i use my income really bad, but now i use my income much smarter and save about 1k$ monthly (In the end of next year i hope i'll be able to save about 2k$) . This amount does not include investments, it is only the amount that I put aside every month as security, because you never know what will happen;)

C

Clarity09

I myself follow the Joseph principle laid out in the Bible of saving 20% of my income - which I can put toward investing ie. seed money, or also some form of retirement plan. I don't plan on retiring per se, but I do plan on working less as I age and emphasize passive forms of income growth that don't require long hours or lots of stress.

Letlhogonolo

very little thats for sure, currently in a buidling phase, and putting most of my liquid cash into assets like we buidling our family home, and we still working on out expenses ratio. so not much of saving for me and my family currently. but we working to get there soon

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really have so much money to saved because I am just trying to raise some much money to start up some anything .

For now I don't really have time to be generating enough money to even saved and all the money I am making online , I am using it to do so many things offline.

I have so much responsibilities , before I can be able to make money conveniently online to saved, I have to finish up some things, from there I can just focus fully into the online space.

In fact for the past two month , I've not been able to have a single saving because all the money I made online goes into a lot of things offline .

I just want to finish up everything , if I can be able to finish up everything I may be able to arrange my plan to have some savings .

The economy of our country is even making things very difficult because at the end of the day , even if you are making up $100 every month , if proper management is not applied, you will not likely have anything to saved and this is really bad .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Saving money can be a really big problem, especially when you do not have a good source of income. right now I am relying only on Paid to post websites and this is why I need to work hard in order to make a good amount of money daily. I need to be dedicated and devoted to making money.

Spend Only When You Think You Need To Spend Money

Spending money is very important because you need to spend money if you want to fulfill your basic needs. However, the problem arises when you spend money in an unnecessary manner and end up being an extravagant person. Being frugal is the key to saving money. Before spending money, you need to make sure that you are spending money on items you really need.

Make A Saving Budget

Many people think that you need to make a budget when it comes to spending money. A budget is usually made to assign capital in order to meet the expenditure in a limited amount of money. However, you can also create a "Savings Budget" and save a specific sum of money. This will help you to create a great savings plan and save more money.