Loans How much debt do you have?

MarcelH3110

How much debt do you have? I try to be free of debt at the end of 30 (except of House loans). House prices are just incredible right now.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I don’t have any debt right but if I must be in one, then it will be worth taking the risk for. Some people do not think twice before they make some certain decisions, loan is not something to joke with. It could ruin your entire life if you are not careful, imagine using the rest of your life to pay a debt, most especially the ones that add up interest the later it gets, I would not advise anyone to go for it except the case is critical and seems like the other options has ran out, but make sure you have a get paid so as to pay back on time

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As for me am in debt though it is a reasonably one because what o use the money for really worth it
I do not use to be convince with borrowing but the situation around me warrant it some times. It is a good thing when somebody borrow money and use it judiciously and get profit from it to pay back the debt.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not have any debts right now because I do not take loans and I do not purchase goods or items on credit terms. I do not use a credit card either and these are some of the main reasons why I do not have any bad debts. I have a policy that makes me avoid bad debt: never take loans in your life and start a business with small capital.