Earn Money How Many Times Have You Cash out On Trendri?

Moni

The truth is I first taught Trendri isn't real because I have work with so many fake website. Even the person who introduced me got banned on Trendri So this gave me a serious headache about the website.

I was always thinking how is this possible? All because I have never worked with PTP site before and I taught is impossible to make straight money from just posting on a website.

After the person you referred me got banned, I taught I was doomed because even if the one who referred me had been banned then what about me? This this is different thing all together and I have been able to make my first cash out.

Due to fear, I couldn't wait to reach even $6 before cashing out but I now know everything is real on Trendri.

So how many times have you cash out on Trendri? To me this is my first cash out.

Phabbyfundz

spelling errors
I must say I haven't made any cash out here on trendri.com and maybe due tontgr fact that I am quite new to the the forum and how much time it takes to actually earn profitably on the forum.
But so far it has been an exciting journey and I know with time I would earn well from it.

Moni

I must say I haven't made any cash out here on trendri.com and maybe due tontgr fact that I am quite new to the the forum and how much time it takes to actually earn profitably on the forum.
But so far it has been an exciting journey and I know with time I would earn well from it.
Don't worry much it shall be well. I trust this site you can make a reasonable amount of money just wait till your turn.
But don't be too eager to make money on this site because it can lead to plagiarism and you will get banned

Ummigal

I have not yet cash out from this forum. I open my account about 8 months ago and I kind of lost interest and left my account to fallow. I heard about it again from a friend who flashed his earning at me and I was like wow...I got to go back. I intend cashing out by the end of the week. The efforts seem to be worth it and there's a lot of beneficial knowledge to earn that can help you even more than the remunerations you get from the forum. I love this forum very Much. Long live tendri.

Putta Vince

I have never cashed out from Trendri so far , as I am new to the forum and still trying to make more posts in order to reach the minimum withdrawal of $4. I find here quality topics to discuss on and it is also helping me to improve my earning in other way.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I join the trendri towards the tail end of last year but I have never really been active on it until last month. Since then I have cashed out three times from the forum . the first one was directly to my bank account and the last two was sent to my exchanger pay Id.