How Many Times Do You Eat Fast Food?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Eating fast food is bad for health. The more fast food we eat, the more we get closer to death. This is a fact because fast food is considered one of the worst foods for our health. We consume a lot of fast food because the fast food consumption has increased a lot and there are many restaurant chains being opened that serve a lot of fast food. I consume a lot of fast food and i do plan to cut my fast food consumption in the future, but right now I am kind of actually addicted to fast food. So I think it will take time to stop consuming fast food. So how much junk food do you consume in a week or month?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
On the contrary if fast food is bad for the health then why is the government allowing to sell such food? Good food or bad food depends on the viewpoint of the person. I am an omnivore which means I eat anything that is edible and palatable to me. I can eat roasted beef or pork. That is bad food for the others but for me that is good food.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I eat it once every months and sometimes I am the one that cook it on my own and I do not buy it on the restaurant because I don't just consider those ones to be a trusted one .but when cooking it I make sure there is a lot of vegetables in it because the vegetable will only be a source of nutrients.

Xachima

I do eat fast food most of the time for lunch most especially when am not home maybe am in school or office at least I can't be carrying food everywhere so I do prefer to just buy fast food during lunch

D

Deleted member 28127

When going to excursion I eat fast food but generally I eat foods prepared at home because I do not have confidence on fast food and of course I have heard that many have illness and maladies due to eating something prepared as fast food. So prevention is better than medical threatment.

Empress

Verified member
Fast food has actually been part of my daily meal because I don't always have time to cook due to my schedule of my work so I do but fast food to eat and sometimes if time permits me I do cook at home and take along with me to eat