How Many Posts Do You Create Every Day?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started posting on forums in December 2020. I first joined Forum Coin, then Beer Money Forum, Bizdustry, GPT Forum, Trendri, and Cash Time Forum. My Beer Money account was deleted for so-called "trash posts." I never posted on GPT forum. However, I am active on a lot of forums like Forum Coin, Bizdustry, Cash Time Forum, and last but not the least, Trendri.

I even write articles on Forum Coins (not everyone will be accepted to write articles on Forum Coin), yet Beer Money Forum called my post “trash posts.”

These days I am not very active on Bizdustry due to time constraints but I am trying to be active on Trendri. Every day I post on Forum Coin, Cash Time Forum, and Trendri.

On Forum Coin I create 10 posts every day (sometimes a little more). On Trendri, I am creating 25 posts (including 10 threads), and on Cash Time Forum I create about 25 posts. Based on my activities in three forums, I am creating 60 posts every day. My posts on Forum Coin and Cash Time Forum are short posts, just about 20-50 words. However, on Trendri I create long posts, at least 50 words for posts and more than 150 words for threads.

I spend about 3 hours and earn about $2 per day by posting on forums every day.

WegaSilver

By all means, you are putting a big effort into writing posts and opening threads on forums. It is well to be seen that you are not doing this for money, but for passion to write content online. 2$ for writing 60 posts overall per day ain't much, but definitely way better than 0$ a day. You can say you're making real money online, highly appreciated. ✌️ (y)

Samuel72

Verified member
I don't create much post everyday because I don't want to post a span post I always take time to create my post because I want my job to be clean and well understandable, I stayed three hours each day on paid to post site and I make sure I make up to $2 per day on pay to post site sometimes I make up to $3 if I am strong

arunima25

Verified member
I can not say that I have a fixed number or goals for any site. I am on ForumCoin, three survey sites, BMF( not been there in months) , Mylot, and the latest one is trendri on my list. My online work fills the free time that I have on my hand apart from my offline teaching job, parenting job and household chores. So there are days when I am totally missing from cyberspace. But then there are holidays when I am pretty active and make a decent amount. I am more frequent to Mylot as I feel very relaxed there chatting with so many friends that I have made there. It is like unwinding after a long day at work.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well, I don't really have a specific number of post I do make in a day, I always find it difficult to make up to $2 in a day because I'm also working for someone at the same time, I always try making $1 in a day when I am back from work, most of the time I close my work by 8 pm getting back home I'm always tired, so I do make up to 50 post in a day which is $1.

arunima25

Verified member
These days I am trying to bring some structure to my online work and bringing some discipline to the work I do in cyberspace. I am keeping some time aside for my cyberspace. And making a to-do list for the sites I plan to visit in the day. In that, I mention how many posts I should be able to make on the site in that allocated time period. That should definitely help me stay focussed, post more, and also earn better.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You tried a lot. Ever since trendri put limitation on post. I am not even sure whether I have exhausted the post limit. I don't have time at all. Even now as I am typing this, I am at work leaving something undone just to type this. To be frank, I find posting and reading other people comments interesting and fun these days and not for the money alone. I will also find time to create more posts.

arunima25

Verified member
You tried a lot. Ever since trendri put limitation on post. I am not even sure whether I have exhausted the post limit. I don't have time at all. Even now as I am typing this, I am at work leaving something undone just to type this. To be frank, I find posting and reading other people comments interesting and fun these days and not for the money alone. I will also find time to create more posts.
Staying structured and disciplined help. I can not multitask. So, when I am at one work I have to finish that before I can go to another one. I am in cyberspace only when I am free from an offline job, household chores, and my responsibility as a mom. I am a special educator and counselor by profession and work few hours daily at a school. This is summer vacation time and so I have some hours at hand to be more in the online world. So I am trying to make the best use of it. When school reopens for the new academic year in a couple of weeks, My online time will be reduced. So having a to-do list for my online time comes in handy.
We all try to do ur best juggling between so many works. And more the post, more fun and definitely more earnings for us.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I only work on 2 forums aside from Forum Coin and the sports forum that I have a posting contract. In the 2 forums I am earning 50 cents or more in a day. That's about 2 hours of total time for posting and writing new threads. Maybe that's a total of about 50 posts but I am not counting so I am not really sure on the figures.

arunima25

Verified member
I only work on 2 forums aside from Forum Coin and the sports forum that I have a posting contract. In the 2 forums I am earning 50 cents or more in a day. That's about 2 hours of total time for posting and writing new threads. Maybe that's a total of about 50 posts but I am not counting so I am not really sure on the figures.
One of these is trendri for sure where you are seen to be quite active. Which is the other one which helps you get good money?
It is tough to keep track of your number of posts if there is no limit on posting. Sites like Forum Coin and Trendri have daily limits and that is helpful in few ways. It works for the site as well as the users.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since you have to create long posts for Trendri, you will be spending more time on this site for a lesser number of posts compared to other forums. For example, you can create 1 post under 2 minutes on Forum Coin, but here it will take 5-7 minutes to create a thread and at least 3 minutes to create a post.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I usually do not count how many posts I make but I can make a guess. I create threads on Trendri forum daily. This is because threads are important for a forum. Moreover, we also get rewarded, so I create at least 10 threads daily on Trendri. On the other hand, I post 50 comments almost every day on Bizdustry and 16 comments on Cash Time Forum daily.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I create 5-6 posts on Instagram, Facebook,and Twitter daily. I also create at least one post on LinkedIn daily. I don't visit Pinterest daily but when ever I visit I create 6-7 posts on Pinterest. Normally I log into my Pinterest account once in 5-6 days. I don't use Reddit but I am on Quira and once in a while I create Quora posts.

Jonaville

I wish to have your motivation. I usually get tired after posting like 10 posts on any of the forum, so I just close it and get into something else. But after seeing this, I will like to revive my activity to the full persistency is the key. I hope I make it work again.