Support How many posts can we make in a day?

Official forum Support

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Most of the forums I joined have limits in the number of posts like 3 posts every hour or 15 posts in a day only. In Trendri, what is the limit of posting? I get a message that I couldn't post on a thread and that I have to wait for 3 hours, xx minutes.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I just registered and I received a message that said I need to make 10 posts before I can add a link or my eMail. It didn't say when I was supposed to make these 10 posts so that is what I am doing now to get started.
Before now users could make a post without the 10 posts count restriction. Unfortunately the process was abuse, a restriction was implemented to checkmate serious members. Its after your 10 post count before you can start earning.

Carson20t

Hello @Fecoms our administrator I have made over 6 posts now and am not being credited like the usual ones I have been making.please attend to my issue.This is injurious to me as a user as am unable to meet my targets now.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have not read about the limit of maximum earnings as 84 cents. I wish there would be a clear announcement of the policy on the earnings, how many posts per day, per hour and the maximum too. Thanks again for the credit and your prompt reply is fully appreciated.

cmoneyspinner

Before now users could make a post without the 10 posts count restriction. Unfortunately the process was abuse, a restriction was implemented to checkmate serious members. Its after your 10 post count before you can start earning.
OK. Thank you for explaining. I'm working on my 10 posts. :)

cmoneyspinner

I just registered and I received a message that said I need to make 10 posts before I can add a link or my eMail. It didn't say when I was supposed to make these 10 posts so that is what I am doing now to get started.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Oh, oh, I just made a post that is not credited again. Here is the link...

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I write my posts on a word document so that makes me sure of the number of words. I did not edit my post that is why I am wondering. Anyway, thanks for the correction. I will continue posting again.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry you weren't credited for the two mentioned post. Some post may not get credited if the initial post is less than the required word count after submission and you try to reedit or add up more words. This could also be as a result of upgrade from our end. However your account was credited for the two post.

There is a flawless settings and configuration being put in place to stabilize the earning process and to offer a better option to earn. This will be made publicly soon.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Why was my last 2 posts were not credited? Here are the links:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the inconvenience this must have caused you guys. Post limit was added to the forum just yesterday as a result of some member's posting excessively to earn , that have also result to some users being involved in copy and past post. I understand some member's write quality post that is free from plagiarism while some try to cheat the system by coping content from the web and spin the sentence.

Soon an adjustment will be made again to make the paid to post be available to qualified member's and not everyone. We don't want quantity but quality post that are SEO friendly.

For details check Posting Limit

Member's whose post stand a chance to appear on google search, will likely be adjusted to post more than the limit.

Last edited:

Sprite1950

I have not been aware of any posting limit but then I don't make many a day so even if there was I probably wouldn't hit it. If you are new it could be that Fecoms is taking time to review your posts but you would need to speak to him when he is online. I know when I have asked him anything he always answers quickly. I think as with any forum you join it is best to tread carefully at first as it is so easy to misunderstand or break rules without realising it. Look what happened with bizdustry through many misunderstandings. Always best to ask before making a judgement.