How many meals should you eat per day

anil02

Verified member
Here in my country we have three basic meals, Breakfast lunch and dinner. Here evening tea is also common. some peoples drink only tea and some also eat some snakes with it. For peoples who have diabetes, it is good for them to eat in small quantity after some gap.

Xachima

I like eating a lot so I don't have a particular time that I do eat and due to work as well won't make me have a schedule for eating

anil02

Verified member
In my home country, we are in the habit of eating three meals a day. We take one time in the morning at about 7-10 am, another meal at noon at about 1-3 pm, still the last meal at night at about 8-11 pm. It is of course different in other countries. I think we should eat balanced diet.
This system is not only in your country most of country have system of 3 meals a day, per here we are also taking evening tea. some time only tea and some time light snakes

Qriquimen

It is not good to skip meals as it can cause some certain health issues to the body like ulcer so we should make sure we eat Regularly

Aqruub

We should make sure we eat at least 3 times in a day and also make sure to eat healthy foods not to consume unnecessary high calories food

Acerrim

We should make sure we eat anytime we are hungry I don't think there is a particular time for eating but it is always advisable to eat at least 3 times in a day

MOSIUR

In my home country, we are in the habit of eating three meals a day. We take one time in the morning at about 7-10 am, another meal at noon at about 1-3 pm, still the last meal at night at about 8-11 pm. It is of course different in other countries. I think we should eat balanced diet.

Empress

Verified member
Eating frequently does not increase overall metabolic rate or number of calories you burn over day and eating fewer and larger meals lower your average of daily blood sugar levels like eating most of your calories in the morning and eating little in the afternoon and evening as well help to reduce average blood sugar level
And there is no evidence that skipping breakfast is harmful to our health but people with diabetes should eat a healthy breakfast or getting most of their calories for breakfast in the day
Skipping meals every now and then helps to improve blood sugar control and also helps to lose weight as well
But it is actually advisable to eat at least three times in a day

Kola

Verified member
On a norms one has to eat three times daily but as it is now one should at least eat twice in a day.if you eat once in a day the body cannot be healthy so you need to it twice and when you eat twice try eating fruits too for a healthy life.

Zina

The amount of time we eat doesn't matter unlike which kind of food we consume it should be a healthy foods and not just junk foods

Drrooll

Skipping meals is not good for the health but eating at least twice in a day won't have any negative impact to the health

Samrilm

We can eat food anytime we like but we should make it vital nutrient to the protein not eating food that is rich in calories

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I really do not think that you should eat specific amounts of meals in a day. You must consume food that is required by your body. Otherwise, any kind of excessive food in your body will just mess up with your health. Binge eating should be avoided and as far as I know, you must also eat healthy food in a limited amount only.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think the number of time to eat per day depends on but the system of everyone. There are some people who like to eat food at every interval. Some people not eat more than just one meal in a day. But the most important thing is to heat in moderation. Moderate eating will helps to prevent discomfort and bloating after meals.

Noor Fatima

Eating frequently does not increase overall metabolic rate or number of calories you burn over day and eating fewer and larger meals lower your average of daily blood sugar levels like eating most of your calories in the morning and eating little in the afternoon and evening as well help to reduce average blood sugar level
And there is no evidence that skipping breakfast is harmful to our health but people with diabetes should eat a healthy breakfast or getting most of their calories for breakfast in the day
Skipping meals every now and then helps to improve blood sugar control and also helps to lose weight as well
But it is actually advisable to eat at least three times in a day
According to my opinion the most excellent way to think that how many time we have to take meal depends on our on requirement of food if we can manage just by two times eating food then it will be useful .If you can't manage by eating just teo times then we have to eat 3 times proper diet .As well as we have to manage our diet by eating food full of protein , minerals it will be useful for us