How many hours do you spend on Trendri to cover all 10 threads and 15 posts?

Victorial

On Trendri, the maximum number of posts a user is allowed to make is 15 while 10 is allowed for creating a thread. If a user can write long words and complete the posts and threads count, then he or she can earn $1.5 daily. As usual, it is not easy to write long words and complete all the posts and threads count. In fact, Esince joining the forum, I have never completed the number of threads but l have completed the 15 posts count a few times.

Which is easier fro you to do? Creating a thread to seen about 0.12 dollar or more or making a comment with a maximum of 0.042? Sometimes I get baffled when I see the time some threads are being created. Some were created just while I was sleeping and I wonder how many hours these people spend on the forum to earn more.
No doubt, Trendri is a great place to earn by posting a few words since the recent changes in payment and post count.

Kingstone

I think creating a post should be easier. The threads are just so long and the payment varies. Making threads of 200 words and doing that 10 times a day is not easy. I spend many hours trying to find a balance. I do take like 3 hours to post enough here but not all long words.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think creating a post should be easier. The threads are just so long and the payment varies. Making threads of 200 words and doing that 10 times a day is not easy. I spend many hours trying to find a balance. I do take like 3 hours to post enough here but not all long words.
Do you know it has been changed. Comment is now 10 lines while thread is just 30 lines.

A

Aceboogie60653

I'm new here but I was under the impression this forum was more of a bridge to other money making opportunities. When I signed up I didn't even realize you got paid for posting which is a bonus I guess. Look forward to spending some time here each day and taking advantage of everything the forum has to offer.

Martha Uwua

I’m new here, since I have less work to do sometimes, I’ll try as much as possible to spend 2 hours on the forum as I’m already learning a lot from just reading content and comments on the forum. It is a wonderful forum honestly

E

eldavis

It depends on the individual, for myself I find it hard to create threads so I usually tend to focus on just the comments, any day I am able to create a topic.

Ajebo25

Verified member
As for me I prefer creating threads because it makes you earn faster, the reason why I don't usually comment on posts is that the earning per comment is low which is normal but I don't know how to reply someone on a post so I usually write About site reviews to earn I cam spend as much time as I like online depending on my data plan.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When I post here, I try to write a long post so that I can earn maximum reward, for instance. I try to write a 200 words comment so that I can earn 8 cents, I try to write a topic thread of 200 words so that I can earn 10 cents (the current pay rate). In order to write 15 comments, I will have to write 3000 words (because I am writing 200 words for comment). Likewise, in order to write 10 threads I will have to write 2000 words (my threads are at least 200 words). If I have to post 15 comments and 10 threads, I will have to write 5000 words in total. I cannot imagine to spend 5000 words on a forum because the reward is very small. Even if I want to write 5000 words, I will have to spend at least 5 hours. This is not possible for me. Normally I don't visit the forum every day and post every day, however, when I am here I write 10-12 posts and 2-3 threads. I am not a hit and run person. I see a lot of people only making threads because of higher reward, I try to make posts as well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know of others , but personally it will be somehow stressful for me to cover up to the 15 comments in a day and up to 10 post a day. I will always try as much as possible to focus on the one that is much more simpler for me or the one I can easily concentrate to finish within the available time I have.

Sometimes I also create topics but not really as often as I am commenting on the topics that was already created, because that is the one I can do now. Trying to create 10 topic everyday and also 15 comments everyday won't likely be something you can easily achieve because you'll be concentrating on the screen too much which can result in headache and sometimes the emotional stress that comes with it is not always easy.

For now I can only be commenting on post but probably in the future , I will come back to posting of content because I understand posting of content requires more work compared to commencing and this is the only one that will be suitable for me now until I have the time to be posting content .

Mika

VIP Contributor
Sometimes when I do not have any work to do (for example, no freelancing assignments) and when I am feeling very creative and enthusiastic, I sit to post on Trendri and end up writing a lot of posts. I manage to write 15 posts and 10 topics. In doing so I spend just about 4-5 hours. Well, writing for 4-5 hours is really tedious work, but as I said I do this when I feel very creative and enthusiastic. Sometimes I can be very prolific and I manage to write 4000-5000 words in a single day (when I post 10 topics and 15 posts on trendri I manage to write 4000-5000 words). However, I don't do 10 topics and 15 posts every day. In the past, when I was very active on Trendri, I used to post 15 posts and make 2-3 topics every day, but these days I don't visit every day (well, in the past few days I am regular here). When I create a lot of topics, I don't start writing on Trendri, I first do research on the topic and then write on a word document, I post only when it is complete. I even try to do some research before posting comment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Trying to complete my post count for the day here isn't my target at the moment. I know I visit here regularly, but not everyday I make posts, I do spend some days without making posts especially when my body isn't free or when I have other gigs paying better, but I'll appreciate the fact I'm still earning till today around trendri, and the admin doesn't waste time too to make the payment fast. It's been a while I completed 15 comments and 10 threads tasks here, It is burning ready, maybe when I have enough time, I can devote to writing thread more, but not now due to my activities elsewhere.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The amount of time it takes to start making money online can vary widely depending on the method you choose and how much effort you put into it. Here are some factors that can impact how quickly you start earning money online:

The method you choose: Some online businesses, such as dropshipping or affiliate marketing, can start generating revenue relatively quickly, while others, such as blogging or creating online courses, may take more time to build an audience and start making sales.

Your niche or market: Some niches or markets may be more competitive than others, which can make it harder to break in and start earning money quickly.

Your marketing efforts: Your ability to effectively market your online business can impact how quickly you start making money. If you have a strong marketing strategy in place and are able to reach your target audience effectively, you may start earning money more quickly.

Your level of effort: Starting an online business takes effort and dedication. The more time and energy you put into building and promoting your business, the more likely you are to start seeing results quickly.

In general, it's best to approach making money online as a long-term investment, rather than a get-rich-quick scheme. While some people may start earning money relatively quickly, for others it may take several months or even years to build a profitable online business.

Bisolami

Verified member
I do spend close to 2 hours most time before I could cover everything I need to be covered.
The method of earning has changed now and I only spend fourty minutes to make all my posts here. I mostly type fast so that I will be able to finish on time because I also have some other platforms that I work on and I would love to have enough time for all of them.

I have also set a time that I always work on each of the platforms that I am working on so that I will be able to meet up to time and I will be able to get to my daily limit on all platforms. That is what I do

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is an old post because with the information given above it shows that because right now you can only do 5 replies and 5 threads now and you need like about 200.words for threads to esrn up to 10.cents

I don't know about others but I know I work on this site almost every day I try to be very active on here so that I can make good money. I have come to realize that the more time spent online on this site the more money i can make .
I work here as I try to always have data available, electricity supply to work here all the time

Bisolami

Verified member
This is an old post because with the information given above it shows that because right now you can only do 5 replies and 5 threads now and you need like about 200.words for threads to esrn up to 10.cents

I don't know about others but I know I work on this site almost every day I try to be very active on here so that I can make good money. I have come to realize that the more time spent online on this site the more money i can make .
I work here as I try to always have data available, electricity supply to work here all the time
I think you are right about the fact that it is an old post and the setting here has changed. We only make five threads and five comments everyday. I know that within thirty to forty minutes but it depends on how fast I am and it depends on how hard working I am because there are times that I may not feel like working but I will just force myself to work on this platform because I need to make money and because I need to learn about some other platforms that can help me to make money

Ephy

On Trendri, the maximum number of posts a user is allowed to make is 15 while 10 is allowed for creating a thread. If a user can write long words and complete the posts and threads count, then he or she can earn $1.5 daily. As usual, it is not easy to write long words and complete all the posts and threads count. In fact, Esince joining the forum, I have never completed the number of threads but l have completed the 15 posts count a few times.

Which is easier fro you to do? Creating a thread to seen about 0.12 dollar or more or making a comment with a maximum of 0.042? Sometimes I get baffled when I see the time some threads are being created. Some were created just while I was sleeping and I wonder how many hours these people spend on the forum to earn more.
No doubt, Trendri is a great place to earn by posting a few words since the recent changes in payment and post count.
Working on trendri honestly even to me it's not that simple cause you have to post alot of stuff. Think of the content which can take yu almost a day to that, then take your time to write it down maybe in a paper before typing in trendri to avoid small mistakes like grammar and spelling mistakes. But if you are a good writer you can manage to post the 15 posts per day. You have to set a side enough time to do that but if you're employed and busy then it becomes a challenge to most of us