How Losing Weight Can Help You To Combat Breast Cancer Risk

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Weight loss is considered one of the most important aspects of healthy lifestyle. However, losing too much weight is not considered a good thing and it might also indicate an underlying health problems. If you are obese, then you must consider losing weight because losing weight leads to prevention of various kind of diseases. It seems losing weight is also good for you if you want to combat the risk of breast cancer, according to a study that was conducted by a group of experts from The American Cancer Society. The study has also shown that losing nine kilograms of weight led to 26 percent lower chances of suffering from diseases like breast cancer. So, here we have yet another good reason to remain physically active and lose weight!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know if breast cancer. But losing weight or stature doesn't determine some cancers. I have seen girls that are busty and they are free from cancer. Though I haven't seen a luscious or slender girl with cancer as well. Cancer is judt abnormal growth of tumor in the body which can happen to anybody either slim or fat, my opinion though.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, cancer to me comes from deficiency of its own. I don't think losing weight or adding weight have something to do with cancer contraction. Their are some certain deficiencies in the body system that causes cancer in the private parts. Even those who eat healthy foods contract it too unexpectedly. That's we nerd regular check up to checkmate our health status.