How Long Does GramFree Pending Withdrawal Take ?

Emm

In the process of withdrawing money from your GramFree account, you might be unable to access it immediately. This is because a merchant might want to verify your funds before releasing them. Moreover, pending charges may affect the amount of credit in your account. Hence, you should keep this in mind. Some users even post proofs of payment on social media. These are fake proofs paid for by GramFree. They do not represent a real income and are scams.​

Investing in Cryptocurrencies on GramFree​

The concept behind investing in cryptocurrencies on GramFree is simple. You pay for services on the site in Grams, and then convert them into dollars or other fiat currencies if you want to. Although the service is free, Grams are not listed on any reputable crypto exchanges. The service is not affiliated with the successful social media platform Telegram. The first cryptocurrency, Gram, has never been available for trading publicly. While Telegram did launch an ICO in 2017, they were not selling real Gram tokens.

While a number of people are getting rich off of the blockchain, there are some scams out there. One of these is the use of smart contracts. A smart contract is a program built onto a coin's blockchain. For example, Ethereum smart contracts can be set up to pay someone 10 days from now, if you want. Then, when you're ready to make a withdrawal, you simply return to the GramFree interface and sign the contract.​

Making money by watching videos on GramFree​

If you like to watch videos, you can earn 'grams' by sharing them with other people. The GramFree website will pay you for every referral you make and every video you watch. Referrals are usually paid below 10 grams per referral. Once your referral reaches level two, they will start receiving payments. However, GramFree has been accused of being a Pyramid Scheme due to its use of 'grams' as a form of currency. The company says you can exchange these 'grams' for real money.

Once you have enough grams, you can withdraw them to your Payoneer or Paypal account. You can even withdraw them to your preferred crypto wallet. This app is free to use and offers a number of different ways to earn. Besides earning Grams, you can watch videos to make money. Listed below are some ways to make money on the platform. The first step is to download the free app and register with your Facebook or Google account. After you register, you will receive a welcome bonus of 10 Grams. Once you have verified your account, you can withdraw the money from your wallet.​

Withdrawing money from your account​

One of the most common questions that users have about Gramfree is how long it takes to withdraw their money. The answer will vary based on the method used to make the withdrawal, but it should generally be within 30 days at most. If the withdrawal does take longer, it should be because the money isn't yet in your bank account. It can take anywhere from one to three days to complete.

While some early blockchain platforms have low transaction speeds, Gram is expected to have millions of transactions per second. Withdrawals will not take more than 30 days if you make them to the same bank account that you initially funded. A pending withdrawal will also affect the amount of credit that you have available in your account. Once you make the withdrawal, you can use any of the payment methods that are available to you.​

Asain Innocent

My name is (Asain Innocent) Have been waiting for my payment after completing the tasks some months ago.. Since the completion of the project nothing is being done about my withdrawal which has affected me emotionally as my mind is always there after going through a lot stress and time waisting.. pls the Gramfree company should help me resolve whatever the problem may be to get release of the fund into my personal Bank account.. Because am tired of waiting and cannot continue to wait anymore thanks very much.

Nanwal Sale

My name is Nanwal Sale i apply for withdrawal since 1st September 2022 through Bitcoin wallet but is still showing pending. Please help me drop the money in my wallet account please am in serious need of the money.

Suleman Buutt

My name is usman Suleman Butt. i apply for withdrawal since 26.07.2021through Payoneer but is still showing pending. Please help me drop the money in my wallet account please am in serious need of the money.

Nessa240

Banned
My name is usman Suleman Butt. i apply for withdrawal since 26.07.2021through Payoneer but is still showing pending. Please help me drop the money in my wallet account please am in serious need of the money.
Message me on telegram I will help you get it faster

Last edited by a moderator:

Bethat

In the process of withdrawing money from your GramFree account, you might be unable to access it immediately. This is because a merchant might want to verify your funds before releasing them. Moreover, pending charges may affect the amount of credit in your account. Hence, you should keep this in mind. Some users even post proofs of payment on social media. These are fake proofs paid for by GramFree. They do not represent a real income and are scams.​

Investing in Cryptocurrencies on GramFree​

The concept behind investing in cryptocurrencies on GramFree is simple. You pay for services on the site in Grams, and then convert them into dollars or other fiat currencies if you want to. Although the service is free, Grams are not listed on any reputable crypto exchanges. The service is not affiliated with the successful social media platform Telegram. The first cryptocurrency, Gram, has never been available for trading publicly. While Telegram did launch an ICO in 2017, they were not selling real Gram tokens.

While a number of people are getting rich off of the blockchain, there are some scams out there. One of these is the use of smart contracts. A smart contract is a program built onto a coin's blockchain. For example, Ethereum smart contracts can be set up to pay someone 10 days from now, if you want. Then, when you're ready to make a withdrawal, you simply return to the GramFree interface and sign the contract.​

Making money by watching videos on GramFree​

If you like to watch videos, you can earn 'grams' by sharing them with other people. The GramFree website will pay you for every referral you make and every video you watch. Referrals are usually paid below 10 grams per referral. Once your referral reaches level two, they will start receiving payments. However, GramFree has been accused of being a Pyramid Scheme due to its use of 'grams' as a form of currency. The company says you can exchange these 'grams' for real money.

Once you have enough grams, you can withdraw them to your Payoneer or Paypal account. You can even withdraw them to your preferred crypto wallet. This app is free to use and offers a number of different ways to earn. Besides earning Grams, you can watch videos to make money. Listed below are some ways to make money on the platform. The first step is to download the free app and register with your Facebook or Google account. After you register, you will receive a welcome bonus of 10 Grams. Once you have verified your account, you can withdraw the money from your wallet.​

Withdrawing money from your account​

One of the most common questions that users have about Gramfree is how long it takes to withdraw their money. The answer will vary based on the method used to make the withdrawal, but it should generally be within 30 days at most. If the withdrawal does take longer, it should be because the money isn't yet in your bank account. It can take anywhere from one to three days to complete.

While some early blockchain platforms have low transaction speeds, Gram is expected to have millions of transactions per second. Withdrawals will not take more than 30 days if you make them to the same bank account that you initially funded. A pending withdrawal will also affect the amount of credit that you have available in your account. Once you make the withdrawal, you can use any of the payment methods that are available to you.​
My name is Frank from Ghana,l made a withdrawal on 14 September 2022 and my withdrawal is still pending,l use my Visa card l don't know what is delaying payment

Assd Pakistani

My name is Asad Ali from Pakistan . i apply for withdrawal since 19.08.2021through Payoneer but is still showing pending. Please help me drop the money in my wallet account please am in serious need of the money.

Bhudev

My name is Bhudev from India . i apply for withdrawal since 17.09.2021through Paypal but is still showing pending.

Emm

Did any of you able to withdraw from Gramfree recently? A friend of mine claimed he recently withdrew from Gramfree this November.

Maybe everything is working fine now, I suggest you all try again. If you can’t just reply to thread.

Eggovine

Did any of you able to withdraw from Gramfree recently? A friend of mine claimed he recently withdrew from Gramfree this November.

Maybe everything is working fine now, I suggest you all try again. If you can’t just reply to thread.
He should send us his prove of receiving money from gramfree

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have not earn from it or even consider making money with grams free before because a lot of people are saying such is not a nice way of making money that gramsfree is a scam and so on. The reason why I was somehow sceptical is that it took a very long time for you to be able to reach the maximum withdrawal limit which a lot of people will be discourage along the way.

Up till now personally I have not seen anyone that has been able to make successful withdrawal with grams free and that is the reason I am discouraged.

Chiasia

Am Joshua by name I make a withdrawal from my gramfree on 12/12/2023 till time is still on pending please help me out I need the money urgently