Trading Discussion How is the best way to trade?

Setho

VIP Contributor
I just recently a road for a forex course and is a YouTube series. Dear we are being taught a lot of things and trading styles that you can use to determine entry triggers. My question now is should one be conversant with a lot of trading strategies or you should just pick one and be very good at it?

Robson Dey

Developing a strategy in forex trading is very important. If a trader does not develop a strategy, he will not get good results in trading. To bring good results in trading, he has to develop a strategy first. There are many types of strategies in the market and I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis are better.
With this strategy, if you trade by maintaining discipline, you can earn a lot from trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this market. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They are very supportive. I am very pleased with their services.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The best thing to do is to pick a strategy and work towards making it perfect , because someone could pick a lot of strategy and still yet not to perfect because the person get confused at the end of the day ,so it's best to pick a better strategy and work on it

Good luck

Verified member
The best way to trade is to always follow the rules of the business you are doing.Get information about it.use Google engine to know more about it.Stock market is also essential.read map and know when market is booming and if you discover that the market is not stable just hold on for sometime before working to avoid loss in the business.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex is very complicated. It's extremely hard to be profitable in Forex. It may look simple from outside yet the person who do it knows all the weight and inconvenience that he gets in for doing it productively. I am fortunate that despite the fact that I had no related knowledge or learning I was as yet ready to pull off everything with Eurotrader on the grounds that they have astounding instruction program that I take after and comes about are quite recently mind blowing without paying a penny of hidden charges.