Business Insurance How is insurance from your country government?

Jecsad2

I got insurance from my government at cheapest price.
But little do I know, my friend said that the service quality were bad af.
The coverage is low too.
They said if we sick, we gotta go to a room with 6 people for the lowest insurance fee.
So I'm thinking what about other country?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm not a government worker so I don't know if government have any insurance cover from the government but for private businesses or individual citizens there's no insurance from the government covering us. You go for your insurance cover yourself and make all payment. So no such offer from my government

Makah

The government of country had really tried in the aspect of life insurance by creating a project called NHIS which is for government workers and it means National Health insurance Scheme which has help a lots of people have access to almost free health care
Though the government still have more to do by giving the citizens Access to the NHIS also

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you ask me, I would say it is not really making impact in Nigeria. Maybe it does within the rich people but I am sure not within the poor masses or even commoners. Well it is good but the unstable Nigerian economy makes it look like they are more worried about extorting money from us

Phabbyfundz

Various countries or geographical regions has various insurance policy offered to the citizens or indigenes as the case May be. This varies from health insurance to life insurance, property insurance even liability insurance such as mortgage depths and so on. Major Insurance policies offered the government varies according to the provisions of the law binding the state.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Insurance is necessary and in some cases compulsory for public service workers in my country. Their monthly payment is usually deducted from their salaries so if you're not enrolled as a public service worker you are definitely the one losing your money. It is specifically health insurance and some others.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That is why many actually go for private insurance company , because the quality of service is good compared to many public insurance company only that the premiums are way costly ,but you would still enjoy the service they provide ,, although I my country I haven't seen any public insurance policy