How I Earned $80,000 from ClixSense

shubhamkk

clixsense-1.png

When people try to search online for make money option, one of the most common way they come across is GPT sites that provides ways to make money by completing surveys, offers and tasks.

And if you try to find list of such sites, you will get hundreds or even thousands of sites who claim that you can make good income from survey sites.

But do you know there are only few sites which are legit. And out of these best sites, I love ClixSense (now ySense) the most.
CLICK HERE TO EARN MONEY
copy this URL and paste in your browser and visit the website 100% genuine
"******/3uEBEPU"

Solution
To me, this is unbelievable because it is not easy to make such amount of money from clixSense.
I had once had an account on clixSense but I quitted because I did not get results. If you can show me how you made $81,000 on clixSense, I would be glad.
Thanks

anil02

Verified member
I joined this site before 10 years. At that time site was PTC site. I earned and get from it. But now I am feeling that competing survey at this site is not easy work. I am visiting some time at site to earn but I couldn't complete survey at this site. How you earned this big amount at this site is looking mircale for us. Share here how you earned it.

ezcashbiz614

clixsense-1.png

When people try to search online for make money option, one of the most common way they come across is GPT sites that provides ways to make money by completing surveys, offers and tasks.

And if you try to find list of such sites, you will get hundreds or even thousands of sites who claim that you can make good income from survey sites.

But do you know there are only few sites which are legit. And out of these best sites, I love ClixSense (now ySense) the most.
CLICK HERE TO EARN MONEY
copy this URL and paste in your browser and visit the website 100% genuine
"******/3uEBEPU"

I doubt you earned $1000 let alone anything even close to $80,000, hell I bet you haven't earned $100.
This claim/post is bullshit.

cryptocoin

This is a pure lie from the pit of Hell. The top five earners on the website are not making up to quarter of that amount. You should stop deceiving people just to gain referral.
Well said.His made up proof is just to mislead people and gain referrals.The secret is one can make some, definitely not big,some cents for even a just sign-up there on this particular site.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Well said.His made up proof is just to mislead people and gain referrals.The secret is one can make some, definitely not big,some cents for even a just sign-up there on this particular site.
You are very correct, someone can still manage to make a decent amount from the website. Instead this guy should work hard to make some money from the website, he was busy editing an image to decieve the innocent people.