earnwithbestptcs

OMNIADS HAS TURNED OFF RENTED REFERRAL SERVICES

SO NOW EARNING IS DOWN. AND

IT IS NOW PROVIDING FIXED 20% RETURN ON MEMBERSHIP
EXAMPLE

IF ANYONE TAKE $10 MEMBERSHIP

HE EARNS $12 IN 30 DAYS

THANKS

Omniads has been paying to its member since 1 year on time .

So , its highly trusted.

Attachments

• omniadsleaderdemo.JPG
    omniadsleaderdemo.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 558
  • omni_4_feb.JPG
    omni_4_feb.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 87
  • omni_21_feb.JPG
    omni_21_feb.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:

earnwithbestptcs

Sure, i would recommend you to just take Leader Membership and 100 Rented Referrals as trial

daily click 4 ads - As a leader member -you will get 4 ads of $0.195 each that makes $23 in a month

With 100 rr, you will have $1.2 + $0.78 = $1.98 daily

you can withdraw in every 4 days.

Once, your first month is complete. please reach me and i will guide you further if you would like.

Also, please share your payment proofs here too so that others can be encouraged

and the most important - dont forget to use my link to sign up:);)(y)

thanks
all the best

Shigobad2020

Let me try it and see if something good will comes out of it, thou I don't realky understand your explanation but its worth giving a shot, thanks for sharing the sites here. I will message you if I have any question concerning the sites,

earnwithbestptcs

Let me try it and see if something good will comes out of it, thou I don't realky understand your explanation but its worth giving a shot, thanks for sharing the sites here. I will message you if I have any question concerning the sites,

Sure and i will make a post here today later step by step.

you can ask doubt here any time, i would like to make it visible to each and everyone, nothing hidden

earnwithbestptcs

ok, now, let me put it simple and in as much deep as i can

1 ) Omniads.biz is a PTC site where member can earn with taking Rented Referrals. - This is the way I am earning $5 a day

2) Member can hire referrals for 30 days that's called Rented Referrals. and Member earn money when rented referrals *********.

3) not all PTC can provide good return with rented referrals so OMNIADS is one of those who provide good profit.

4) To get profit, member has to take any membership. The higher membership one has, the more he can earn with rented referral

I have taken leader membership and 1000 Rented referrals.

5) If Member takes Biz membership which cost is $2.5/ month, he earned $3.3/month by clicking ads
and he earns $0.008 by 1 rented referral per day . that makes $24 with 100 Rented referral (the cost of 100 Rented referral is $20)

6) If Member takes Pro membership which cost is $10/ month, he earned $11/month by clicking ads
and he earns $0.01 by 1 rented referral per day . that makes $30 with 100 Rented referral (the cost of 100 Rented referral is $20)

7) If Member takes Biz membership which cost is $20/ month, he earned $23/month by clicking ads
and he earns $0.012 by 1 rented referral per day . that makes $36 with 100 Rented referral (the cost of 100 Rented referral is $20)

So, it depends upon member that how much they want to earn and so they can take membership.

With Biz membership , member can take 250 RR (25-100 at a time)
With Pro membership , member can take 1000 RR (25-500 at a time)
With Leader membership , member can take unlimited RR (25-1500 at a time)

If this is understood, i can assist you further if you could tell which membership, you would like to take and how many RR

i can understand that initially, everyone gets afraid.

but I have mentioned all the proofs which i can and this is the way I am earning.

feel free to ask any doubt any time. i will answer publicly not privately

thanks

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I had been hearing about this site some time ago and am planning to just put a test. Some times when you see a site paying huge money like that if there is no proper management the site will soon go out of the road.
Some time one just need to do proper investigation on the site if it is legit or not before you joined.

earnwithbestptcs

I had been hearing about this site some time ago and am planning to just put a test. Some times when you see a site paying huge money like that if there is no proper management the site will soon go out of the road.
Some time one just need to do proper investigation on the site if it is legit or not before you joined.
Yes, that would help us to move or not.

But, there are two points to note

1) The site has been paying since 1 YEAR, I know about HYIP sites who run for a few days to month then shut down. But this site has been running proudly.

2) Have a look upon the plan I have created at my blog -
you will find that whatever money you invest, it come back in 15 - 45 days. then after your investment is 0 and earning continue.\

so once your money is back and if the site stops paying after that then you would not have any problem - this is what i thought and i took membership and Rented referrals to earn.

Its been 3-4 months and I have received month ago what i put.

check guide -

earnwithbestptcs

This ptc has launched a revolutionary system of guaranteed earning with Bot rented referral system. Unlike old ptcs , here the earning is fixed.

the only work I have done here is - taken leader membership and rented referrals.

the daily job is to click 4 ads and you receive the earning of rented referral clicks.

i have prepared a detail chart.

please check and feel free to ask any thing here - Omniads Rating - Review - Guide

here are the proofs of my words

Proof 1 - OmniadsLeader membership - check image

View attachment 44276

Proof 2 - I have now 1000 Rented referrals - 500 taken today only - now my earning is $5/day

check image - 996 is rented referral

View attachment 44279

you dont have to ask other to join as i said , now , i will earn $5 per day with 4 clicks - the more RR you have the more you can earn

but NOT ALL PTCS PROVIDES SUCH HUGE PROFIT.

If you refer someone , you will earn some minute profit but the bigger thing is you are guiding others. that will give you satisfaction as you can see 30 people have joined through and i m so happy that they are earning too.

@felypealves thank you very much.

Evindu

(Now , I have increased RR so my earning is $5 per day - updated on 21th feb)
Hi

There are so many PTCs around the world.

Many are fake , some are legit but difficult to earn and only a few are good and profitable

The Way I earn

Take Rented Referral and earn guaranteed -

some of my proofs

View attachment 44085

2 - Highest Rented Referral Paying System -
There is no ptc can pay this much as this PTC offers

Earning potential $4 to 15 with 100 RR

Some of my payments

View attachment 44315

Feel free to ask any question
Wow ! It seems to be legit. I will register using your referral link

earnwithbestptcs

Wow ! It seems to be legit. I will register using your referral link
Thanks,

I would like to remind that it is necessary to take membership and Rented referrals to earn.

Whenever you have made up your mind to take membership and RR , You can reply here. i will assist you in saving money.

Everything will be open and publicly discussed.

Shigobad2020

You have to put money there to start earning I mean someone has to put money in order to earn a return , or is it absolutely free of charge,
If its not free how much is the lowest soneone can invest for a starter, I need to know please.

earnwithbestptcs

I wont say its free or paid but as you can see, I have mentioned that I have taken Leader Membership and 1000 Rented Referrals to earn money.

So, its up to you.

There are so many PTCs who have surveys, offerwall, etc but I feel them boring and very less income generating. so i dont do them.

As far as putting money is concerned. Its up to you.

You can give it a try with $5 to 100 or whatever you want.

I would recommend to give it a try with $35 so that you can gain $60 at the end of month and you can withdraw earning every 4 days.

if you just want to give a try for a month then you can try $5 membership that will run two months, you will daily earn $0.11 by cliking 5 ads and if you want to check RR earning , you can take some 10 or 20 RR ( 1 rr cost is $0.20 for 30 days)

with biz membership, you will earn $0.24 in 30 days. so with 100 RR you will earn $4 in 30 days.

NOTE - IT IS COMPULSORY TO CLICK 4 ADS DAILY OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT EARN MONEY OF YOUR RR CLICKS.

after 1 month, when you think now You want to earn good amount of money and satisfied with this site. you can discuss with me. i will surely help you to save money and gain good profit.

hope, i helped.
thanks