earnwithbestptcs

OMNIADS HAS TURNED OFF RENTED REFERRAL SERVICES

SO NOW EARNING IS DOWN. AND

IT IS NOW PROVIDING FIXED 20% RETURN ON MEMBERSHIP
EXAMPLE

IF ANYONE TAKE $10 MEMBERSHIP

HE EARNS $12 IN 30 DAYS

THANKS

Omniads has been paying to its member since 1 year on time .

So , its highly trusted.

Attachments

• omniadsleaderdemo.JPG
    omniadsleaderdemo.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 558
  • omni_4_feb.JPG
    omni_4_feb.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 87
  • omni_21_feb.JPG
    omni_21_feb.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:

earnwithbestptcs

Some more details

Money Back Membership Plan & Rented Referral Earning
MembershipBizProLeader
Price$2.5$10$20
Fixed Ads544
Pay Per Fixed Ads$0.022$.09$0.195
Money back in month$3.3$11$23
Rented Referral Cost$0.0066 per day$0.0066 per day$0.0066 per day
Earning Per RR / day$0.008$0.01$0.012
Monthly Fixed Profit$4 with 100 Rented Ref.$10 with 100 Rented Ref.$12 with 100 Rented Ref.

Shigobad2020

How does this omniad.biz works? Do you have to keep refeering peoples in order to earn, Do you have to be creating forum topics and replying to forum topics like trendri? Please give us the full and detailed information , not only screenshot and is it open to all the countries in the world.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

When you are dedicated to an online business you can earn $2 per day it's all that depends on your dedication and inconsistency in all you do with this you can be able to earn even more than $2 a day.anytime believe that the more you go into a business you get used to the business and you should always enjoy what you do and do it to the best of your knowledge with this will be able to I think great success.

earnwithbestptcs

How does this omniad.biz works? Do you have to keep refeering peoples in order to earn, Do you have to be creating forum topics and replying to forum topics like trendri? Please give us the full and detailed information , not only screenshot and is it open to all the countries in the world.

This ptc has launched a revolutionary system of guaranteed earning with Bot rented referral system. Unlike old ptcs , here the earning is fixed.

the only work I have done here is - taken leader membership and rented referrals.

the daily job is to click 4 ads and you receive the earning of rented referral clicks.

i have prepared a detail chart.

please check and feel free to ask any thing here - Omniads Rating - Review - Guide

here are the proofs of my words

Proof 1 - OmniadsLeader membership - check image

1613661082999.png

Proof 2 - I have now 1000 Rented referrals - 500 taken today only - now my earning is $5/day

check image - 996 is rented referral

1613661209654.png

you dont have to ask other to join as i said , now , i will earn $5 per day with 4 clicks - the more RR you have the more you can earn

but NOT ALL PTCS PROVIDES SUCH HUGE PROFIT.

If you refer someone , you will earn some minute profit but the bigger thing is you are guiding others. that will give you satisfaction as you can see 30 people have joined through and i m so happy that they are earning too.

Dekadet

I still don't understand what you post there claiming to earn $3 in a day, try and be more specific.

Explain in details..
  • How one can join or register
  • does it require paying money or purchasing anything?

earnwithbestptcs

I still don't understand what you post there claiming to earn $3 in a day, try and be more specific.

Explain in details..
  • How one can join or register
  • does it require paying money or purchasing anything?

no problem,

here is the details

1 - register at -

2 - Take leader membership and 500 Renteed referrals just as i have taken

3- Click daily four ads in 24 hours - you will get 4 ads of $0.195 each.

4 - Each of your rented referral will make daily 4 ads that will generate $0.012 to you

5 - so 500 RR will make daily $6 + $0.7 is the earning of ad clicks daily

6 - you can withdraw $27 in 4 days

7 after 24 days, you would have received $162. now , we will collect $20 for membership so it will take 3 days to earn $21

8 - On day $28, we will transfer $6 to purchase balance and turn on Autopay.

9 - daily you will earn $6 and $3 will be deducted from your account - this is the daily wages of 500 rr - $3. so your profit is $3 per day

I think, first you should complete starting six steps. then you can again contact me.

All the best

earnwithbestptcs

your welcome, it is our all jobs to share anything good we come across as well as any scam we get trapped so that others will be aware

adpayu.click and paidvertisements.com are the two new SCAM SITES - STAY AWAY

I am very happy that many people joined it and getting paid - although there is no guarantee how long will this site run but since 1 year, its paying.

14 th pay $31 - total $221

please reply for any guidance

omni_21_feb.JPG