How has technology revolutionized marketing.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The impact of technology is clearly seen and physically felt in the marketing sector and in fact individuals nowadays who established businesses are not only dwelling on the physical selling and rendering of business goods and services to customers and clients but rather they have used other means of marketing provided by technology and modernization to enable the selling and a rendering of goods and services to potential customers and clients not even in their environment but also in other regions and countries of the world . For example the use of social media platforms which could be accessed via our smartphone or our laptop device has totally helped majority of small-scale businesses and including large-scale business is to earn recognition from members of the public and that is as long as their services and activities are legit and hundred percent transparent .

And also with the use of the internet which is a property of modernization and technology businesses can now own personally marketing websites where they can showcase what their business and Enterprises have to offer to members of the public . They also carry out other special services via the website such as home delivery, special discount coupons, and promo etc . All these miscellaneous activities are used to entice members of the public to patronize the website by ordering a good or service .

cmoneyspinner

Well in my lifetime, first there was the radio and then television. This technology revolutionized marketing. Before shopping for a product, people would listen to ads or watch commercials for cooking oil, deodorant soaps, laundry detergent, cars, kitchen appliances, etc. and already have decided on a particular product they are going to buy before they ever left their house. It was revolutionary!

Then along came the Internet and social media. The thing is ... social media wasn't really invented to market to the masses. But businessess were quick to use this technological marvel to present their goods and services to the masses.

When we first moved to Austin, Texas, we needed to take our car for repairs and inspection. Where should we go? We had just moved to the city and did not know anybody or any place. But we had the Internet. I Googled and found a business that was close to our new home. When I got there I told the guy I found him because he had a website. He said "Really? Thanks! At least I know I'm not wasting money maintaining a website." I thought to myself: I wonder if there were other car repair shops that I did not find because they were not on the Internet.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Technology itself has impacted up to 70 to 90% of the business sector and nowadays businesses cannot function properly without the involvement of technology . Technology is basically everything in business and most of the times business productivity and business output are boost to reach greater and higher heights with the use of the internet for example with the use of social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram a business owner can successfully advertise his or her business products and goods or services to meet the interest and test or preference of various customers and clients who surf the internet .

With the help of technology and modernization many individuals today can create business websites where they can showcase their products and business services to meet the taste and preferences of individuals who possibly surf the internet searching for their wants and needs . Even with the use of household appliances such as the radio and television, businesses have used such appliances to advertise their business products .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Technology has changed the way business operate, as well as how we work. Technology has played an integral part in the development of our society, and for good or for bad, it will continue to be an important part of our lives.
Technology has allowed us to communicate with each other faster than ever before; this is why we have developed social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to connect with people all over the world. It has also allowed us to do business more efficiently, especially in terms of making money through online transactions and shopping online.

But there are some things that technology cannot do; for example, technology cannot make you smarter or more intelligent than you already are. It cannot make you better at sports or music than you already are either; these things would require a lot more effort on your part than just using technology. You can get by with just using basic applications such as email, Facebook and Twitter if you want them but if you want something more advanced such as video games or a computer program that helps you manage your finances then you will need a more powerful computer system that runs faster than your current one does.