Earn Money How has online earning forums been beneficial to you

Phabbyfundz

I must say as a beginner in online earning forums, I have encountered some difficulty.
Earning isn't always easy as there are a lot of requirements, it I often very time consuming and you earn very little from all you time spent on this platforms.
We I was introduce to trendri I had this enthusiasm because I personally love writing but so far I have spent more time on the platform that I would for any other platform. I haven't even started earning yet as a member , so if you have been longer in online earning forums like thos , how much has it been beneficial yo you, and how long did it take before you started earning on this platforms.

Skysaint

Verified member
Online earning forums have been really beneficial to me especially the paid to post sites in the sense that am able to earn a few bucks aside from what my parents do give me as am still a student. It kinda makes me feel a bit independent, able to solve some minor problems by myself without involving my parents

Moni

It is not all that easy to make money online but what I know is little drops of water will surely make a mighty ocean. We all not finding it easy to make money online but we still have the believe that all shall be well. Keep trying and I know you will surely be there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been earning online close to a year now and I cannot even explain how great the fora have helped me. I have made friends, I have made money and I have also known some topics that I didn't even aware of before I started doing online earning some time last year.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think it's actually time consuming and very hard to do but as time goes on , you would make more money and get used to it and also learn few things that might help you in your.idea growth in different areas online , so just be optimistic about everything thing

D

Deleted member 13140

Well I assume your aim isn't to make this a full time income because if thats the case then maybe you should change your mindset.
Forums have been really benefitting for me because it will, (note it hasn't helped me fulfil my goal) but it will help me in completing my goal for this year.
And it's totally up to me whether it works or not, so I guess in my opinion PTP sites has been good

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well I assume your aim isn't to make this a full time income because if thats the case then maybe you should change your mindset.
Forums have been really benefitting for me because it will, (note it hasn't helped me fulfil my goal) but it will help me in completing my goal for this year.
And it's totally up to me whether it works or not, so I guess in my opinion PTP sites has been good
It have been another good option for learning too , because there are different areas in business the person might find it hard to understand , but I think ptp sites have actually been very In solving that , same with earning and others it have been a very good thing for users too

Finger Geek

Verified member
From all the paid to post forums that I am working with, I can say that Trendri is the forum that pays the highest of all them. I have not been active on Trendri recently because I was busy with other things and I can't manage all the forums that I work with the little time I have. Making money with forum websites has helped me to reduce my heavy bills

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think it has really been beneficial to me in the way that I have been earning some extra income that has been covering up for a lot of things like buying of mobile data and also some toiletries. One very important thing is that it has also helped me to gain knowledge about a lot of things.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
paid to post platforms has really been helpful to me and of course i can say that i have made reasonable amount of money with them. I started paid to post platforms at the beginning of this year and if i calculate her everything i have made from different platforms it has been reasonable.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Two Online forums like bizdustry and trendri I've been so beneficial to me because this is the only way I am using to make money online and about from this I do not have any other way of making money online.not only me they have been of a great help to a lot of people who do not have a skill to make money as a freelancer.