How Excessive Consumption Of Eggs Cause Heart Problems!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Eggs are one of the healthiest foods you can eat. They are a really good source of fiber and proteins. There are many research-backed benefits of eggs. Eggs are also one of the highest consumed food around the world and many people do think that breakfast is incomplete without eggs. Eggs are also used as an ingredient in many recipes and even used to make deserts. However, do you know that eating a lot of eggs can be bad for you? The findings of this study comes from The Northwestern University where professionals tracked the overall consumption of eggs and found a link between bad heart health and excessive consumption of eggs. So if you are a person who loves eggs, you should not stop yourself from eating eggs, but you should make sure you do not consume eggs excessively.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Eggs are one of the healthiest foods you can eat. They are a really good source of fiber and proteins. There are many research-backed benefits of eggs. Eggs are also one of the highest consumed food around the world and many people do think that breakfast is incomplete without eggs. Eggs are also used as an ingredient in many recipes and even used to make deserts. However, do you know that eating a lot of eggs can be bad for you? The findings of this study comes from The Northwestern University where professionals tracked the overall consumption of eggs and found a link between bad heart health and excessive consumption of eggs. So if you are a person who loves eggs, you should not stop yourself from eating eggs, but you should make sure you do not consume eggs excessively.
The excess of every thing is very bad and the doctors used to warn against such that at certain age is not advisable to be eaten egg because is dangerous to elderly health.

AmaliaTG

To my own research and what I know about consuming eggs, one should consume 4 eggs per week at maximum if you are a egg person. That is because eggs have high amount of protein more than even meat. So eggs are healthy but if you eat it in the right portion you will avoid illness like heartburn, skin break outs due to alot of proteins in the body and to keep your heart beat healthy.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't even fancy taking things in excess. Having anything in excess will always result to adverse effects no matter how good thing that thing is except honey. Egg apart from causing heart problem may lead to obesity because of its high content of protein. It will now be ridiculous to say that it is only the yolk that is proteinous in eggs.

Paridhi

Yes, it is believe that egg is the healthiest food but excess amount of it creates some heart problems. As it has a good amount of proteins but in the yogurt it has the elements which is responsible to increase your cholesterol and increased cholesterol means blockages which causes a heart attack. So indirectly excess of eating eggs is dangerous for heart. It may cause heart issues.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think it is the yolk that can be damaging to the body's health because of the cholesterol. But for me, having one egg every day is just okay as long as you have a balanced meal for the day especially with vegetables. That is one difference in our culture because in the US 2 eggs is the standard for frying but here it is only 1 egg.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
As I have written on a almost similar thread. Taking in these good foods into our system isn't bad but the problem is always taking a lot of it. Even the healthiest of it comes with it own effects if not taken in moderation. I think the watch word is moderation here. You need to apply it in all things