How eBay can help with your business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
EBay which is of the giant online marketplace can help make your business online grow. You will need to try them out to ascertain its effectiveness either with marketing your business or helping to grow it.

EBay has millions of users, about 183 millions to be precise, so marketing your business here will help boost it. So you build your business better here than starting from the scratch.

This marketplace has auction listings in place too; you can use the bidding style for your customers. It somewhat a quick way of making sales and this will give your customer an interesting shopping experience.

What’s your thought about eBay marketplace?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
From me and now it is no longer anything, at one time I used it, but nothing was sold. Also, there is no strong way to stop fraud in this, many people got bad or inferior goods which made it difficult to return. Nowadays I do not find it moving anywhere, people have turned to another portal like Amazon. Go to Ebay's website and see, there is nothing there. I'm wondering did you open his website? Or do you buy / sell something there yourself? I just opened ebay's website again, there is search engine, nothing else.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have known eBay for a very long time now and I also know for sure that a lot of people actually use it to purchase products especially used products. You can definitely use the leverage of its high users to be able to promote your product and also it is used in a lot of countries.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
eBay represents one of the largest marketplace on the internet. it receives about hundreds of million traffic every month. This can be a good platform for your business as a lot of people flock the website to buy things they need. You just need to optimise your store for your customers and targeted audience.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Ebay is not a place to market your business, actually, ebay is a platform to do a business. If you want to sell online but you do not want to spend money on building a website, ebay is for you. You can sell almost anything on ebay from a small hairpin to a prefab house or container house and a car.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have not been to eBay for a long time and I don't exactly remember the mechanics of transactions. Anyway, a popular e-commerce site like eBay can surely help the business because there are so many potential buyers and customers that you can get. You must be good in creating marketing spiels to be noticed.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What I know about ebay is that it is a platform for selling and buying items online. Most time, people come on eBay to sell what they don't want to discard. Just like the poster said, it is easier to make much sales on this platform of actually has more things to sell.