How Eating Barley Can Help You To Control Blood Sugar Levels

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Barley is one of the most healthiest foods and it has been proven to have many health benefits. Unfortunately, not many people are aware of the health benefits of barley and not everyone eats barley due to the fact that most of the people only focus on eating junk food or they mostly consume regular foods like chicken, rice, wheat, bread, etc. The fact of the matter is that Barley can actually help you to control your blood sugar levels and this is exactly what a research carried out by the Lund University found. The researchers found that barley can help you control blood sugar by regulating the hormones in your digestive system. So have a bowl of barley if you have a high blood sugar!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Barley is not common here but diabetes is prevalent. There are herbs here that diabetics take for the blood sugar. Many are saying that it is effective to control the blood sugar level. One leaf of the plant is good for 1 day. But I have not seen a conclusive study on those herbs even if I have 1 in my garden. If there is no conclusive study on barley then we should not easily believe.