How does crypto work?

M

Money 2021

I dont know how does crypto work and what exactly is mining. How can I buy crypto stocks in India?
Which one is the best, i am not interested in bitcoin as it is very popular. I am looking for cheap and good potential like Dogecoin

Briangsam

A cryptocurrency (or “crypto”) is a digital currency that can be used to buy goods and services, but uses an online ledger with strong cryptography to secure online transactions. Much of the interest in these unregulated currencies is to trade for profit, with speculators at times driving prices skyward.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you're really interested to know how cryptocurrency work then you need to Google and search then read about the blockchain technology because this is where you will get a lot of ideas and understanding about cryptocurrency and how it started, it is a complicated process that we may not be able to explain it here.

Ralphjoe

The cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses encrypted codes to store value. This encryption method is known as blockchain technology and this technology is just a technology that was developed with cryptocurrency. This technology makes cryptocurrency to be quiet safe far away from the ability of hackers to hack it because it uses a highly complex technology to store your value.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is a digital money that depends on blockchains to be mined. The only things about cryptocurrencies is that no one has to be controlled your money. And everything about your money will be known by you alone and not anyone else. I love the fact that you want to go for less popular coin that means you have to hoard them for long.

Mellorando

Banned
If you really want to get to know about how cryptocurrency works both in the system and in the world today Google is the best place to search for questions concerning each questions you have concerning cryptocurrency

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is a form of e-currency. it is decentralized and no one person in charge of it in the sense that anyone who owns a cryptocurrency is in charge of it. The first ever cryptocurrency that came out was Bitcoin. Now, there are so many cryptocurrencies. Some of the top cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and so many of them.

Samuel72

Verified member
It is very easy for you to get cryptocurrency anywhere in the world all you have to do is to download any cryptocurrency app, the best cryptocurrency app is coinbase, once you have download coinbase followed the instruction there and purchased any coin, after that wait for some period of time so the coin will appreciate then you can now start selling