How do you spot scam crypto faucet??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This days i hardly trust faucet sites, in fact 70% of faucets are scam. Most of the online scams i encountered mostly with are through facucet sites. I've been scammed about three times by faucet sites. After spending hours, days, months to reach minimum withdrawal threshold through those faucets. I'll only be reduced to torrid time, not being paid after the hard work i put through to work on their platform. That has made me to avoid majority of faucet sites, i see most of them as another means of scam. The only faucet i work on, its cointiply.com. I work via cointiply cos of my past success with them. That's why i still stick on the faucet site, its still legit up to date.

Finger Geek

Verified member
The best way to know a scam faucet website is to join faucetpay dot io. Faucetpay is a micro wallet website that support many faucet website. From the list of faucet that the website provides are the legit ones.
But some don't usually have coin on them. To know the ones with coin. Scroll to the top of the faucet, you will see there where the balance that have on there faucetpay account will be shown

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The best way to know a scam faucet website is to join faucetpay dot io. Faucetpay is a micro wallet website that support many faucet website. From the list of faucet that the website provides are the legit ones.
But some don't usually have coin on them. To know the ones with coin. Scroll to the top of the faucet, you will see there where the balance that have on there faucetpay account will be shown
Okay, I heard you right, I'm a member too with faucetpay.io site. I see them display lots of faucets/ptc site to work from and earn substantially online. Everything depends on the individuals wants to make selection of any of the faucet that suits him or her. Their are many scam around faucet and ptc sites. If you don't make proper research about them you might fall victim and regret ever joining it. Ever since i got scammed through faucets on countess times. I've learned my lessons of not jumping in to start earning. Cos those earnings might be futile and not work cos you won't be paid for your sacred to promote them.

C

cipara@23

Okay, I heard you right, I'm a member too with faucetpay.io site. I see them display lots of faucets/ptc site to work from and earn substantially online. Everything depends on the individuals wants to make selection of any of the faucet that suits him or her. Their are many scam around faucet and ptc sites. If you don't make proper research about them you might fall victim and regret ever joining it. Ever since i got scammed through faucets on countess times. I've learned my lessons of not jumping in to start earning. Cos those earnings might be futile and not work cos you won't be paid for your sacred to promote them.
yeah, I feel the same too.

Josemendez

Verified member
The fact is that most faucets that run their faucets payment by themselves or directly to your wallet address are in most cases scam . The best thing to do is to use faucet wallet sites , like fauctpay and coinpot ( thought it is about closing ) . Here , faucet sites these wallets list are those that pays .

On a safer note , it is better to avoid such sites completely ,because they are time consuming and wastes time .

Finger Geek

Verified member
That is why I use and recommend faucetpay faucet list. Before I claim any coin from the faucet website. I always check the balance displayed to know if they still have enough balance. And I go for faucet that pays instantly to my faucetpay account

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The fact is that most faucets that run their faucets payment by themselves or directly to your wallet address are in most cases scam . The best thing to do is to use faucet wallet sites , like fauctpay and coinpot ( thought it is about closing ) . Here , faucet sites these wallets list are those that pays .

On a safer note , it is better to avoid such sites completely ,because they are time consuming and wastes time .
They waste lots of time bro, i came up with this thread cos i know how many times I've fallen victim of their scam. This happens when i started so early online, that time i knew nothing about online earning platforms that are legit and scam. I was thinking that all faucets are legit that since they advertise peoples referral links, websites and so on. Not knowing that over 70 percent of them are scam, few are legit to work with. That's why i never wanted to work on faucet's again. Already I've closed many I worked with cos they are all scam, i put my focus on more paying gigs.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have an account with faucetpay.io website, they have many list of faucet that is paying too. But some of them turns scam as time goes on. That made me not to trust any of the faucet sites again. Currently I'm using only one faucet to get some satoshi which is cointiply faucet. I stick with that one cos of my success with them, and they are still legit and paying. Even if the pay is small compare to how many hours you spend on it to roll and do other offers. But somehow manageable to work and earn with as part of your online side hustle job.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
@Josemendez , thanks for the update as regards to coinpot closing , I have some doge coins which I should be withdrawing it soonest before they officially closed.
Faucets with higher payment threshold are nothing but scam, faucets with reward per claim without enough ads are mostly scams as ads are the major source of revenue to faucet owners.
Faucets that pay directly to your wallet as you claim are the best ones because immediately they are dried up.they stop paying and move on to another ones.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have an account with faucetpay.io website, they have many list of faucet that is paying too. But some of them turns scam as time goes on. That made me not to trust any of the faucet sites again. Currently I'm using only one faucet to get some satoshi which is cointiply faucet. I stick with that one cos of my success with them, and they are still legit and paying. Even if the pay is small compare to how many hours you spend on it to roll and do other offers. But somehow manageable to work and earn with as part of your online side hustle job.
If you choose from the list provided by faucetpay, you will be paid. There are some instances that even from the list, after you try to claim form one of them, you won't receive payment from the faucet website. This happens when the faucet website owner do not have enough balance on his faucetpay account. That is why to claim from any faucet website, it is advisable to first check there balance at the top of the website. There you will see if the balance is enough to pay you for your claim

Ahmedo24

Verified member
If you choose from the list provided by faucetpay, you will be paid. There are some instances that even from the list, after you try to claim form one of them, you won't receive payment from the faucet website. This happens when the faucet website owner do not have enough balance on his faucetpay account. That is why to claim from any faucet website, it is advisable to first check there balance at the top of the website. There you will see if the balance is enough to pay you for your claim
You are right, though it is very easy to spot the dry faucets from their available balance and it rare for such faucets to scam you because the moment you claim and you are not rewarded you will try another ones but those faucets that have minimum payout and they are not popular are likely to scam people . It is very sad that coinpot faucets are closing because they are the best in my opinion except for cointply and faucet Crypto that are doing their best now. I will like to be engage in more doge faucets now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are right, though it is very easy to spot the dry faucets from their available balance and it rare for such faucets to scam you because the moment you claim and you are not rewarded you will try another ones but those faucets that have minimum payout and they are not popular are likely to scam people . It is very sad that coinpot faucets are closing because they are the best in my opinion except for cointply and faucet Crypto that are doing their best now. I will like to be engage in more doge faucets now.
You're correct with your suggestions @Ahmedo24, those hidden faucets are the ones that operate in a fraudulent way. Any legit faucet is always popular just the way cointiply, coinpayu, faucetcrypto is at the moment. I have heard of coinpot before, they have up to four different faucets, ranging from LTC, BTC, etc. They are one of the best before that announcement came up, that they will be closing down. It was a total shocker for those that were earning from it. You can sti try another dogecoin faucet that is legit. Login to ad-doge.com and start rolling the faucet and earning some doge.

gochenko8

I ahree with you that

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I ahree with you that
Faucetpay.io exchange platform is also a good way to spot the legit ones from the scam ones. But we shouldn't forget that the legit ones can suddenly turn scam, maybe cos of lack of funds to finance the ptc/faucet site. We learn everyday online to find out the scam and legit faucet sites that's one of the essence of joining forum sites to spot the scam faucets from the legit ones in order make money through the legit ones. Cos the scamming ones doesn't pay any reward at all to members total waste of time.