Loans How Do You See Loan App?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though loan application should be a cushion to many people that are in dire need of financial help, their modus operandi is somehow poor. Apart form the high interest rate most of them do charge, some have gone into name tarnishing especially when the borrower because of one or two reasons unable to meet up with the deadline. This has discouraged many people from involving in it.
Yeah their operational system is not encouraging....You can hardly see the one that's really solid in borrowing people's money. We now have tons of them on the play store that, you can hardly know which one is real and which one is not. Some of them maybe for phishing, which means we just have be very wary where we in put our personal details.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though loan application should be a cushion to many people that are in dire need of financial help, their modus operandi is somehow poor. Apart form the high interest rate most of them do charge, some have gone into name tarnishing especially when the borrower because of one or two reasons unable to meet up with the deadline. This has discouraged many people from involving in it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is not possible to use the bvn for hacking attempts and it turns out successful, the bank ready said, but always nice too, to keep it intact and never expose it. Ever since i started following the loan apps I've never heard about the fraudulent ones using the details provided by customers to hacking their accounts, and stealing their hard earned finance.
Bro people that I have heard of only need your BVN with the assistance of some black market tools, your money is gone. Though, I don't support this kind of dastard act but we should be very carefully how we input our BVN on any app. We have so many of those apps on the internet, what's the guarantee that all of them are purely legit. We just have to be wary about that!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously, what If those loan apps are scammers that just want to get your BVN for the purpose of scam later. Because if you check play store you can find so many of these apps, and I doubt if the primary purpose behind some of them borrowing money to people are pure. I just have a hunch that some them do it because of the BVN.
It is not possible to use the bvn for hacking attempts and it turns out successful, the bank ready said, but always nice too, to keep it intact and never expose it. Ever since i started following the loan apps I've never heard about the fraudulent ones using the details provided by customers to hacking their accounts, and stealing their hard earned finance.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Laughs, you should fear for their BVN, and the exposed debit/credit card they used in taking the loan. Cos its vulnerable, the loan company will surely act in an acrimonious fashion by removing more than the user borrowed when the payment is overdue. If one can't take it insults follow through when they find out you aren't ready to repay them back.
Seriously, what If those loan apps are scammers that just want to get your BVN for the purpose of scam later. Because if you check play store you can find so many of these apps, and I doubt if the primary purpose behind some of them borrowing money to people are pure. I just have a hunch that some them do it because of the BVN.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Technically, if you check those apps you would see that they have no salvations, only to add to someone's problems, just as you have said. Though, I have seen many people borrowed from those apps but it's against their BVN, which is highly risky. Some even plan on scamming them by using different bank account to receive the cash, but I fear for their BVN eventually.
Laughs, you should fear for their BVN, and the exposed debit/credit card they used in taking the loan. Cos its vulnerable, the loan company will surely act in an acrimonious fashion by removing more than the user borrowed when the payment is overdue. If one can't take it insults follow through when they find out you aren't ready to repay them back.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I've seen lots of this apps around Google play store, but i haven't taken my time to visit them cos i don't like talking loams solving my needs when i know that repayment won't be easy going for me. I'm just staying off from those apps cos they won't help my burden rather they'll add more woes to my life, and become a daunting challenge financially for me, which will make me regretting it for long.
Technically, if you check those apps you would see that they have no salvations, only to add to someone's problems, just as you have said. Though, I have seen many people borrowed from those apps but it's against their BVN, which is highly risky. Some even plan on scamming them by using different bank account to receive the cash, but I fear for their BVN eventually.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've seen lots of this apps around Google play store, but i haven't taken my time to visit them cos i don't like talking loams solving my needs when i know that repayment won't be easy going for me. I'm just staying off from those apps cos they won't help my burden rather they'll add more woes to my life, and become a daunting challenge financially for me, which will make me regretting it for long.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Loan App? Hmm.. I will not try it after have had the experience of a friend if mine that took loan from them despite that their intrest is much yet the frustration is too much.
It came to a time when my friend just means two days to pay due to bank issue then this people started calling all his inlaw that my borrowed money from them and refuse to pay them back. Its very disgusting and tarnish some ones image.
Seriously, it's even unsafe to borrow from those people because of what they require most times. And I wouldn't want to experience such, where most of families would be called or texted that I borrowed money from someone...Just like your friend experienced. It's better to avoid them than sorry later.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
During some speakable and unspeakable circumstances, we some times being advised to take a loan, for us, to do what we deem fit financially necessary.

For this, we seek every means of collecting a loan. But alas! Some people try to avoid banks because of mounted interest on the loan or the demand for weighty collateral which sometimes can be unattainable.

For this people seeks loan help from different loan apps. This apps tends to give loan but with provisions of ones BVN number and some other crucial details.

How do you see loan app?
Loan App? Hmm.. I will not try it after have had the experience of a friend if mine that took loan from them despite that their intrest is much yet the frustration is too much.
It came to a time when my friend just means two days to pay due to bank issue then this people started calling all his inlaw that my borrowed money from them and refuse to pay them back. Its very disgusting and tarnish some ones image.