How Do You See Building Hotel, Is It Consider As A Lucrative?

Sikapa

Verified member
According to the definition of real estate, which is define as a property consisting of land and building, then one can classify a hotel building as part of real estate development. Hotel serves as place of accommodation and bars or restaurant for people of all race. In general, hotel is a hospitality building for human.

Building hotel can be so costive and indeed this need rich people to invest into this business. According to research, hotel is categorized into three or so according to the hotel rank. One thing that makes hotel building to be so costive is how you make it look because of the ranks you may want your hotel to rank first class because this is where the executives love to stay. Although it is a form of real estate which needs a lot of money to be invested in but it can be also a lucrative business. One thing the investor has to keep in mind is you will benefit from long term. This means you will earn passively after building this structure you have to take a risk.

Suba

Staff member
Of course building a hotel will be very lucrative, as long as the builders and business people are experts in the field of hospitality, how do they survey the place where a hotel will be built, is it suitable for 5 stars, or maybe only 1 star or even non-star. Because the star rating has been determined by the international tourism and hospitality industry community. So we don't just build a hotel without proper permits and facilities according to hotel ratings

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Building a hotel , to me I will say it is a profitable Investment most especially when the location is good. Location will always play an important factors when thinking of setting up a business like this If you sets it in an unknown location the possibility of making money with the business will be lower compared than if the business was set up in a highly populated society..

Apart from setting up a hotel , we have to understand that the business will be quite expensive and to be able to set up a well standard hotel that would be able to attract the best suitors it will require a lot of money that is why this will not be an easy investment for a single individual but only for the Rich .

Management of hotels to generate the best profit is also an important factors . In every business that is expecting to generate the highest profit , the management of the business plays a very important role

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very obvious that hotel business is a very lucrative business and it is the business for the rich. Except if you are not building a five-star hote. Starting from a five-star hotel upward, it requires a huge amount of capital and that is exactly what most of the politicians in my country are doing. Especially the corrupt ones that have embezzled the public funds would want to invest the money in hotels.

The most interesting thing about the hotel business is that there are some fast ways you could make money from it. That is exactly what makes it a very lucrative venture and it is the business of the rich. In fact, in my country, that is the Rich do not have any other business other than building hotels. This as hotel to flood everywhere in the city. The success of the hotel also depend on the person that is managing it because if it is not well managed it could crash in no time. The major fact about this is that, there are some aspect of the hotel where money comes in that could not be accounted for if care is not taken and if you employed a corrupt manager, he would run the hotel business down.

Shigobad2020

Hotel business is a very good and lucrative business because it brings money everyday and in my own opinion , its not a business that anybody can start anyhow without having a good amount of money to start because of the buildings structures you needed to erect and the equipment you needed to buy to make it up to the taste and standard of the customers.

Secondly a hotel is also a real estates properties in the sense that it brings money every single day if you are in the right location and you are advertising and marketing your business regularly online and offline .
And to cap it all , hotel business needs more management because if you are just making miney from the business and you bar not managing it well , then the business might loose the taste and lathe by loosing customers, so taking care of the hotel is very important.

allison001

Verified member
Hotel will always be a lucrative business most especially in the urban settlement because you will have access to a large number of people and the required population to make your business profitable , even in the urban settlements so many location may not be profitable to this business. You have to consider your location first to know if this would help your business grow.

Apart from that , we also have to consider the cost of setting up a well standard hotel, definitely this will require a huge sum of money. If this can be done it would generate a lot of money.

I don't really know , but I believe those hotels that is available here in my location are generating enough income that is why they are able to maintain their business.

And sometimes for people to be able to make money in this business they needs to have a lot of connections.