How do you qualify for the surveys?

Nova

I have signed up to various survey sites. And most of them disqualify once the specific answer goes pretty much wrong for them. They kind of kick you out of the survey. And that means you end up without any reward. This can be pretty much bad for the people who need that money as the local currency is more high if the survey pays out in USD. So the qualifying for the surveys is necessary these days. I often get the surveys which don't qualify for the surveys. I have realized that I need to find the way to clear the levels.

In order to qualify I need to know which of the triggers disqualifies from the survey. What sort of profile that you keep so that the surveys accept you into the system. I have been struggling with the way these surveys can be limiting the answers. So some answers are right when it comes to the profiling. I have to learn which profiles tend to make the cut for the surveys.

Do you have clues on how to get qualified for the surveys or which answers does?

Naz

I have signed up to various survey sites. And most of them disqualify once the specific answer goes pretty much wrong for them. They kind of kick you out of the survey. And that means you end up without any reward. This can be pretty much bad for the people who need that money as the local currency is more high if the survey pays out in USD. So the qualifying for the surveys is necessary these days. I often get the surveys which don't qualify for the surveys. I have realized that I need to find the way to clear the levels.

In order to qualify I need to know which of the triggers disqualifies from the survey. What sort of profile that you keep so that the surveys accept you into the system. I have been struggling with the way these surveys can be limiting the answers. So some answers are right when it comes to the profiling. I have to learn which profiles tend to make the cut for the surveys.

Do you have clues on how to get qualified for the surveys or which answers does?
I also have same question. Because I have tried many sites and unfortunately I didn't get S
success in anyone. So I am also looking for the reply of this question which you are asking in your this post. Because still there are many people who are earnings good from surveys sites. I want to know the secret as well.

If you're not from the countries that they are looking for, you might keep getting disqualified. You're getting disqualified, not because you have given any wrong answers but because you're simply not who they want.

I even doubt if there's anything like writing answers when it comes to surveys. There are no wrong or right answers. It's either you're what they're looking for or you're not.

Quite unfortunately, people from third tier countries hardly stand a chance in the high paying surveys.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Believe me I also experience this a lot. I think the proponents of the surveys are not looking for respondents in every country. So once you fill in your location and you are outside the area they have no interest in you get disqualified. That is why only the top countries participate and earn in surveys, for those in the lower countries you will only be wasting your time. I hope we can also have have our own survey panels that will pay us and we will not have to depend on the top countries but I have not come across any. Or better still there should be no location discrimination, everyone no matter where you are from should participate in surveys equally.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This is a great question for me. Because, I have been a lot of times where survey disqualifies us in the mid or the beginning. In some cases, I have also found that you will be disqualified in the end as it will show you the message that you didn't meet the criteria for the survey. This is the most frustrating part with surveys. I have sometimes changed my demographic location in order to qualify myself, and sometimes it has helped him. But, you will not get results always doing this. Thus, I don't believe that giving survey is a way of online earning that is trusted and reliable.

Olajidey

This is because most of the paying survey site based in the USA and they have selected country that can participate in the survey so if you are not among the country that is given access to participate immediately you input your location or they detect through your Ip address you will be disqualified. Another way people join from the blacklisted country is through VPN but it doesn't worth it since they will still detect when you have spent several days on it.

Donkiz

After joining many survey sites and participating in series of surveys, I have come to the conclusion that you only qualify for a survey the owners of the platform want you to partake in. The reason for this assertion is because whenever you join a survey site newly, you will notice that there are always surveys for you, after some time they will start disqualifying you from surveys, especially if you are getting close to the minimum cashout amount.

Also sometimes you are disqualified from a survey if the site has gotten the number of opinions that it needs, or has exhausted the budget for the survey, so no matter the answer you gives you will be disqualified. Another thing is your country of residence, there are some countries that hardly qualify for surveys, so no matter how good you are, if you are from those countries it will be hard for you to qualify for any survey.